Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

All things K-Beauty!!

For those who don't know what this is, it stands for Korean Beauty!

Honestly, I'm surprised I don't see even more stuff posted about K-Beauty as it seems to be taking over right now.  I hear nothing but good things about their skincare, makeup, etc!

I recently got the Amorepacific cream as a 100 point perk and am really liking it for daytime moisture (although I think it may be better in the summer as I still feel a tad dry), and I hear good things about the Chosungah22 products which Sephora carries!

I also recently made a giant order through a Korean retailer called Jolse, can't wait to get my stuff!

Do you guys love K-Beauty? Do you have any reviews of stuff you've tried? I'm hoping to get this moving and that people will post in here regularly about skincare and cosmetics from Korea!

Re: All things K-Beauty!!

Letting all my K Beauty sisters know!   

Soko Glam sale!unnamed.jpg

I just discovered Sokoglam and bought the Missha essence...

I just discovered Sokoglam and bought the Missha essence which I am loving right now. I also love the site Peach and Lily for their more curated options.

If you guys see @lmi82, tell her I'm mad (Smiley Wink) at her for telling me about this super adorable kit!  Of course, I had to order it immediately and now I can't WAIT for it to arrive Heart  

HofL.PNG

bogo.PNG

Spoiler
test
Anonymous Insider

Thanks @RachelBT!

RE: All things K-Beauty!!

I think it is still sort of new, don’t get me wrong totally loving my k-beauty routine , but Sephora doesn’t offer a class on it nor it there a set routine on YouTube to help you understand what is the correct pattern. I have seen a few and they are may have the same steps but not in the same pattern. I feel if Sephora would do a class or offer a k-beauty 15 min “mini class” it might get more popular.

I wasn’t able to read you entire post but I have found some great things on you tube and google about k beauty routines. Basically they do a double cleanse, then tone , add an “essence”, then whatever serums you use like retinol or vit c. They follow with an oil then moisturizer. Some routines have as many as 10 steps but you can adjust to your needs and level of commitment. I am old - 62 and love what these products do for my skin and the plumping dewy look that results. I don’t have my hands on the link at the moment but if you like I can send it to you.

Dr. Jart+ carriers some of my favourite skin care items! These keep my face looking fresh and clean, I love how well they work!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: All things K-Beauty!!

Nice Dr. Jart+ collection @bakeamuffin!  It's a great skincare line.

thank you @Anonymous! I really like everything I’ve tried, the clay to foam masks are great too!!

Anonymous Insider

The masks that come in a trio set, right? Those masks are really good @bakeamuffin!

I’m absolutely in love with Dr Jart products

They’re so great aren’t they @Zvezdochka!? 😄

I love k-beauty! This is my most recent haul from SokoGla...

I love k-beauty! This is my most recent haul from SokoGlam. I would have gotten a few more things but they were out of stock. The eye mask was a free promotional. Too cute!

I love that toner and have it too

I love that toner and have it too
Anonymous Insider

Re: I love k-beauty! This is my most recent haul from SokoGla...

Fabulous K-beauty haul @KireiKirei! You picked up some great skincare products! I am almost done with my Neogen cleanser - I have the Green Tea one.  Are you liking the cranberry version?  Would also be interested in your thoughts on the Neogen Rose water.  I have the Calendula one but I'm finding that my Bioderma micellar water may work better for my skin.

P.S. That eye mask is adorable!

I really like the cranberry one. I have combination skin...

I really like the cranberry one. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry me out. I don't use the rose cleanser everyday, just when I feel like my face feels extra grime. I do like it though.

RE: I love k-beauty! This is my most recent haul from SokoGla...

Some great items! Your skin will love you!
Anonymous Insider

Love K beauty! Hi new to the thread. I love whamisa! And who doesn’t love a face mask?

Anonymous Insider

You have a lovely collection of sheet masks @Anonymous!  The Too Cool For School egg hydration mask is great! Is that the Mediheal Pumpkin Ade mask I spy between the TonyMoly and Innisfree ones? If it is, would love to know what you think about it after you've had a chance to use it.

Anonymous Insider

I used the pumpkin one the other day and it was nice! I can’t remember the claims but my skin didn’t breakout, wasn’t irritated and felt great afterwards. I bought it for less than $2 in Montreal. 

testing