Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

All things K-Beauty!!

For those who don't know what this is, it stands for Korean Beauty!

Honestly, I'm surprised I don't see even more stuff posted about K-Beauty as it seems to be taking over right now.  I hear nothing but good things about their skincare, makeup, etc!

I recently got the Amorepacific cream as a 100 point perk and am really liking it for daytime moisture (although I think it may be better in the summer as I still feel a tad dry), and I hear good things about the Chosungah22 products which Sephora carries!

I also recently made a giant order through a Korean retailer called Jolse, can't wait to get my stuff!

Do you guys love K-Beauty? Do you have any reviews of stuff you've tried? I'm hoping to get this moving and that people will post in here regularly about skincare and cosmetics from Korea!

Re: All things K-Beauty!!

I think there is @JenniferOhJenny!  I'll PM you Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks again - you saved me almost $15! I hope the referral credit was applied to your account!

Aw thanks @JenniferOhJenny 💕 I'm so glad it worked for you 😁❤️

Got it, thanks!

K-beauty skincare products have basically saved my skin over the last couple years. 

A few of my HGs:

-OST C20

-:LJH Tea Tree Essence

-Benton Snail Bee Essence

-Freeset Donkey Milk 3D Moisture Cream

-also, sheet masks! I love a good sheet mask- especially from Etude House, Leaders, and Tosowoong

I love Korean skincare!  I've ordered from Jolse and really like them.  I don't mind waiting if I'm getting free shipping! 

I love to use the toners and moisturizers. 

J.One black face jelly

Blithe pressed serum

Nature Republic snail ampoule

Neogen green tea cleanser

Dr Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid and Cream.

I also adore a number of K-Beauty products, including:

• History of Whoo Ja Saeng Essence
  • J.One Hana Cream
  • CosRX Snail Essence
  • Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence
  • CosRX Good Morning Low PH Cleanser
  • Blithe patting masks

I also use a number of Dr. Jart products.

I lovelovelove K Beauty. I have also ordered from Jolse, and while shipping took a while, they threw in tons of samples!

My favorite brands are Skinfood and CosRx, both of which have some products at Ulta. They are a bit overpriced; but if you don't have an option to order from overseas/don't want to wait that long for shipping, then Ulta is the way to go.

I just love the packaging of K Beauty, and I am on a mask-buying spree, and there are so many cute/innovative/cheap options!

I love K-beauty products! 🙂  Some of my favorites are:

- Clean It Zero cleanser (makeup cleaning balm),

- Missha sunscreen,

- Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick,

- SkinFood Green Tea Bubble foam cleanser,

- Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask,

- Etude House eyebrow pencil, and

- Face Shop eyebrow pencil.

From Sephora, I've tried Belif and Amore Pacific and liked them both. 🙂  I'll be getting the J.One face cream during Sephora's April sale, so I'm excited for that. 🙂

Thank you for creating this post!  I'm really excited for the items you ordered from Jolse.  🙂

Spoiler

So, I have to admit I have not tried this yet but it is definitely going to be in my next order! I am a sucker for cute packaging and this definitely has me sold - regardless of how good the actual product is haha. Doesn't it look yummy, though? 😉

upload_2911657525739832794.jpg

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

OMG it's so cute!  haha

testing