Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Virtual/Digital events? Are they worth it?

Hiya! 😌💅

So, I recently just signed up for my first digital Sephora event with GUERLAIN! I have never done a digital event with Sephora before so i am very excited but somewhat nervous! 

My question for you is… What should I expect from a virtual event hosted by Sephora? Are there prizes or gifts involved? Will I get a chance yo try out the products featured within the event? And most of all… IS IT WORTH IT???

Let me know what you all think, and we will see if they are truly worth it 👀

Re: Virtual/Digital events? Are they worth it?

Was anyone able to sign up for the Jo Malone Sephora digital event? It’s less than 24 hours away and I have been checking religiously.  What gives?! #sephoraevents

@Lrearden1 You will be entered to win a prize from that brand and will receive samples to try. This month they are giving a notepad for free.  

As someone who attended the virtual events when they were free during the Pandemic I don’t really think they are worth it for the amount of points being charged. I say this because you can attend free events like the one from Nordstrom that I post about on the Virtual Masterclass Thread 

Thank you for the advice! I didnt know attendee’s get put into a raffle for a prize! So fun! And I’ll definitely check out the master class thread! Thank you so much and I hope you have a fabulous rest of your day 😊🫶

@Lrearden1 

The digital events are fun, but you don't have a large interaction with the brand aside from a chat/Q&A box.  I preferred them when they were free, since it's akin to a zoom meeting, but I like the items they have available now when you sign up.  They are Sephora items, recently there was a fanny pack, a trinket tray and a notepad.

Sometimes there are giveaways, too.

I choose events based on the brand, if I'm a fan or I want to learn about it.  They usually talk about a recent/new release, so this is a great way to learn about a product.

There's also other events by other brands or stores, if you're interested: Virtual Masterclass Thread 

Ou! Thank you for the input! I totally get what you mean when you say choose events hosted by brands you like! I love the GUERLAIN skincare products so thats why I chose that one 😊 I will definitely be looking at the master class thread for other events going on in the near future 😌💅 thank you so much once again for your input and have a wonderful rest of your day😊🫶

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing