Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The Question Thread 2.0!!

Have a question about a setting spray, foundation, concealer color, or an eyeshadow palette?? Look no further than here! Post your questions here about anything and everything makeup, skin, and hair related. Our community is great about helping out gals and guys in need of an answer. Don't be shy - ask away :).

skincare 101 thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Skincare-101-Discussions-Questions-and-All/m-p/27192...

Makeup 101 thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Makeup-101-Discussion-Questions-and-All/m-p/2784774

The Hair thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Best-Hair-Ever/THE-HAIR-THREAD/m-p/2768486#M6666

Re: The Question Thread 2.0!!

YESSSSSS

That name will do, too 😉😊😁 @KatieBT 

DONE. Thanks for the inspo!!

Guess who inspired this shade name :)Guess who inspired this shade name 🙂

@l8totheparty I think this is the perfect name for a lipstick. Will be fun explaining to my mom since she thinks I work in social media selling makeup 😄

A shade worth being fashionably late for @KatieBT @l8totheparty ! This is so cute. Let us know what your mom thought 😄

@RNGesusPls She loved it and thought the shade name was adorable 🙂 thanks again for the inspiration @l8totheparty 

I think the shade Itself could have been a darker red so next time I’ll need to take her with me. 

@KatieBT, this is perfect!  @l8totheparty owns such pretty lipsticks; it is perfect to name one after her!

Awww, I feel so honoured! ❤❤ @KatieBT 

I hope your mom loves it. 😊

@KatieBT @l8totheparty This just made my heart smile!

Favourite tinted lip balms???  Who's got one they love?  I'm discovering I never reach for lipsticks anymore, and my liquid lipsticks might as well go in the trash it's been years since they've been touched, but tinted balms are my jam, especially as winter starts in.  Tell me which ones you love and why?

RE: Re: The Question Thread 2.0!!

I recommend the Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Lip Balms. My favorite color is Flesh 3.

@missjeanie I totally agree with a lot of the others on the FRESH - Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15.  I just splurged on a really awesome set from Nordstrom called the Fresh Sweet Fairy Tale collection which comes with several of the more "wearable" shades (as opposed to some of the brighter or deeper ones that I don't like quite as well) along with a mini lip polish AND potted lip balm.  It's on sale for 20% off right now 🙂

@CookieGirl1  I have a few of these! They’re great balms!

DIOR - Dior Lip Glow - 006 Berry

I don't reach for it enough, but when I do! @missjeanie 

Lol @l8totheparty  this is what I have in my pocket right now!

Some days I'll use a lip liner and top it with LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original or I'll reach for FRESH - Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 - Sugar Petal Tinted. It's super emoliant and leaves the prettiest color behind on lips.  

I love a good berry tinted lip balm in the winter. My favorite shade is the fresh Sugar Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15 Sugar In The City by Ingrid Nilsen – Limited Edition Blackberr....

Great suggestion @PenelopeBT , it’s been a while since I’ve used the fresh balms, and I think I saw a set somewhere recently! 

There's a set on sale now, in case you're interested. FRESH - Sugar Lip Legends Gift Set. <333

@missjeanie the INNISFREE - My Lip Balm Party Trio are my new obsession! They leave the prettiest stain behind and are decently hydrating ! I didn't think I would like the lightest shade because it's so baby pink in the pictures but it actually warmed up to a lovely rosy pink that's perfect for work on me !

Good to know @Kim888 ! Sometimes lighter shades end up looking quite washed out on my face, so I wouldn’t necessarily think to try one! Thanks for the recommendation! 

I just discovered a new tinted balm I'm in love with! Tar...

I just discovered a new tinted balm I'm in love with! Tarte's Sea Quench Lip Rescue Balm. I have it in rose. It is so hydrating and comfortable on the lips. The color is really soft and pretty. Definitely recommend it!

Re: I just discovered a new tinted balm I'm in love with! Tar...

Thanks @bonjourcupcake ! I’ll have to take a closer look when I’m in store next!!

610 Replies
testing