Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The Question Thread 2.0!!

Have a question about a setting spray, foundation, concealer color, or an eyeshadow palette?? Look no further than here! Post your questions here about anything and everything makeup, skin, and hair related. Our community is great about helping out gals and guys in need of an answer. Don't be shy - ask away :).

skincare 101 thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Skincare-101-Discussions-Questions-and-All/m-p/27192...

Makeup 101 thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Makeup-101-Discussion-Questions-and-All/m-p/2784774

The Hair thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Best-Hair-Ever/THE-HAIR-THREAD/m-p/2768486#M6666

Re: The Question Thread 2.0!!

I haven't tried this one yet @niki172 but my HG is Intelligent Nutrients Lip Delivery Nutrition. I swear by it and nothing has ever come close to beating that balm. Just thought I'd mention it 😄

I've never even heard of that brand @veronika23. I'll have to look it up - hopefully it's available state side. Thank you 🙂

Pretty sure it is @niki172 :). I think beauty.com used to carry it. Same founder as Aveda.

The Question Thread 2.0!!

Does anyone know what time the weekly wow becomes active? The last time I purchased anything from weekly wow was the Becca light chasers and those were available at 3am EST if I recall correctly (I was stalking them lol).

Technically that's right, but when I checked this week's weekly wow at 5:30am EST they were up but not all of the prices were correct. LAter in the day there was more stuff and the prices were right!!! BTDubs, the BITE pencils are STILL $10!!! They must be phasing out that formula or something because like with the KVD studded kiss lippies, they stayed on sale until they were sold out rather than when the weekly wow turned over. @niki172

Yep! Stroke of midnight Pacific time on Wednesdays, so 3am EST.

Has anyone used this?  I'm curious to know your experience. 

wet.PNG

remember we were talking about needing a good eye primer @mermadelove ?!  Doesn't the pic below look convincing?  It's OOS at Ulta right now so I may stop by the store during lunch and see if they have it. 

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thanks doll!!! I want to try this one now and the tarte lid lock. I tried using Shadow Insurance with Shape tape and no dice. I cannot get an eyeliner to not melt away on me unless it's liquid, and I don't always want that look!!! ROAR!!! (Can you feel my frustration? LOL!)

I love that all of these drugstore brands I purchased as a teenager are stepping up (especially Maybelline) and now I'm loving things from them even as an adult... WnW is kind of hard to find here (only at Wal-Mart and Superstore in Canada, and I avoid both like the plague!) but I'll have to buy a tube of it next time I go to one of those places!

I find it funny that i own all this expensive makeup yet I still seek out all the wet n wild and brands I bought as a kid @k617. I guess everything comes full circle! 

It is the ONLY primer I use. It is amazing really!

Thank you @ChristalM!  That's all I needed to know Smiley Wink 

Hi first time posting (apologies if this might not be the correct place to post but)

I just bought a glamglow mask the orange packing one, I'm confused when to incorporate this mask into my skincare routine, I know its 2-3 times a week etc but do I apply it after my cleansing? after toner? Thanks!

Use it after cleansing and then after you've washing it off, follow with the rest of your routine. 

Am I crazy or does Sephora not carry tarte's shape tape c...

Am I crazy or does Sephora not carry tarte's shape tape concealor???
Anonymous Insider

only at ulta, but maybe one day! 😊

only at ulta, but maybe one day! 😊

ulta exclusive

ulta exclusive

Re: Am I crazy or does Sephora not carry tarte's shape tape c...

its exclusive to the ulta & tarte sites

Re: Am I crazy or does Sephora not carry tarte's shape tape c...

@JZbelle They do not. You can purchase it from Tarte direct, Ulta, or QVC.

Did we ever find the old travel thread? I'm going to be in London by myself for about 36 hours next week (also Exeter for a day) and aside from the usual museums, any fun ideas for a single traveler wandering around? Can't miss meals?

Also...I'm hoping to fit in a short run (5 miles or so) and was curious, aside from the parks, if there are any interesting routes that aren't too congested?

@MissPuff if you like Korean food then London (surprisingly) has some of the best! Onthebab, Koba and Bao are great restaurants you should try 🙂 i have more food recommendations so just let me know if you want any more!

testing