Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The Question Thread 2.0!!

Have a question about a setting spray, foundation, concealer color, or an eyeshadow palette?? Look no further than here! Post your questions here about anything and everything makeup, skin, and hair related. Our community is great about helping out gals and guys in need of an answer. Don't be shy - ask away :).

skincare 101 thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Skincare-101-Discussions-Questions-and-All/m-p/27192...

Makeup 101 thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Makeup-101-Discussion-Questions-and-All/m-p/2784774

The Hair thread - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Best-Hair-Ever/THE-HAIR-THREAD/m-p/2768486#M6666

Re: The Question Thread 2.0!!

@RGbrown I remember that brand! They had some face pads that were seriously amazing, I loved them so much.

@Samtian

Oh really? Makes me wonder if I should try this sample, but I'd hate to fall in love with it. But if it's been that long sephora carried it (and likely even longer since they got fresh samples) I should probably just toss it lol.

@RGbrown It's been a really long time...

@RGbrown I googled "Radical Skincare on Sephora sale section" or something like that and of course one of the search results was a link to page 90 of the Sephora sale thread. It looks like Radical was available in the sale section in September 2016. That is so crazy that you got a sample!

@suzyo Thanks so much!

Google really does know everything...I guess I should have thought of that lol.

I saw another post somewhere of someone getting a sample recently from another brand Sephora stopped carrying years ago. Soap & Glory maybe? I don't recall for sure now, but it's a bit ridiculous that these are still floating around in the supply chain. 

I guess I should be happy I got samples this time (even though my promo was cancelled) hahahahahaha 

Just wanted to check if a pic is posted here it’s tottaly open to public? Not even a sign in required to see the posts in these forums, right?

Maybe someone can answer whether there Is still a rouge section available to only rouge clients?  Still not “secure” but may limit those who will see. Maybe @katieBT or @TayBT or another community member will chime in. @naturalooks15

@naturalooks15 That's right, a sign in isn't required to see posts in this forum.

Thanks @suzyo i have been wanting to post pic of my Make up attempts and get feedback and love this community but bit concerned about it being totally open platform.

thanks for letting me know.

RE: The Question Thread 2.0!!

This is probably the stupidest question, (I’m notorious for that😜-But I’m pretty new with this site) When scrolling through the conversations everyone’s post has a “subscribe” option you can select..... what exactly does this do? Again, sorry if this is a dumb question, but I appreciate your help! 🤷‍♀️🙏😜😃😉

Re: RE: The Question Thread 2.0!!

It's not a stupid question, @Shosh85! Don't worry about it. If you subscribe to a thread, you should receive an email and notification whenever someone posts to it. Sometimes it bugs up though and you don't get notified 😒. It's a good way to keep up to date with threads you are interested in. 

RE: Re: RE: The Question Thread 2.0!!

@SpaceLlama That makes sense 😉Thanks so much!

Have you guys ever returned something you liked because you felt guilty about it when you got home? I bought some blushes today and when I got home and wanted to put them away, there was no room! Plus I have similar shades. Cue the guilt. They're really nice blushes but I'm debating returning them for that reason. What do you guys think?

@makeitup305 I’ve done it with clothes, but never beauty products.  I have a bad habit of buying almost identical tops from different stores for some reason... 😊

For those that are signed up for the Urban Decay Junkies program and have January birthdays - did you ever get an email or some sort of notification about your birthday gift?? I have yet to receive mine, and was wanting to purchase the heavy metal palette since it's at a great sales price. I really want my gift though since it's usually a full sized item.

I'm in the US and I got an email for a full sized highlig...

I'm in the US and I got an email for a full sized highlighter in sin.

@niki172 Im in Canada so it may be different for the US, but I received an email on my birthday. But the birthday gift was available in my online account through the dashboard. (For 2018 on the Canadian side, we could pick our choice of a full size Vice lipstick from a selection of available shades.) 

Ok great to know! Thank you @lachaton. I'll check my dashboard on my birthday then.

Has anyone tried the new Farmacy honey butter beeswax balm?? I'm going thru all sorts of lip balms like crazy (EOS, Sephora brand, Fresh, Burt's Bees,etc just to name a few). I want something that's not as heavy as Bite's Agave lip mask - something I can wear during the day.

Image result for farmacy honey butter beeswax lip balm

@niki172 Can you use shea products?  If so, I recommend Dr. Lipp - I buy mine through Birchbox and it’s heavier than normal balms, but kind of glossy and not as rich as the Bite Agave mask.   Good luck!

I'll have to check that out. Thanks so much @Tamara76 🙂

610 Replies
testing