Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The GXVE by Gwen Stefani Gratis Thread!!

GXVE by Gwen Stefani (1).jpg

Hello BIC! This is the official thread for the brand new - exclusive to Sephora - makeup line GXVE by Gwen Stefani. This thread is a dedicated place for gratis recipients to share their feedback, unboxings, and swatches for the incoming GXVE by Gwen Stefani products.  Let's get B-A-N-A-N-A-S and dive right in!

niki172_4-1647550490978.jpeg

Founded by Gwen to share her love of beauty the line is inspired by bold clean colors and elevated classics that are loved and worn by her everyday. I love the fact that everything offered in the line is Clean Beauty certified, Vegan, cruelty free, stage worn and tested before being approved by Gwen as Hella Good. 

niki172_7-1647550781924.jpeg

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Anaheim Shine Clean High-Performance Satin Lipstick Original Recipe That red lip is everything and I can't wait to try it out! Please feel free to post your questions, swatch pics, and initial thoughts here. I hope to see a flood of pictures from our lovely Community members here in that signature red lip and I'm also really excited by the eyeliners as well GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Bathwater .

Re: The GXVE by Gwen Stefani Gratis Thread!!

I saw these posted on GXVE’S IG page and thought it was so cute. Which one do you relate with or think is cute?

FD56EA93-96E4-4735-BAA8-0A23C0AB2D88.jpeg

E72221D8-65CA-4FCF-8E5A-193863420BED.jpeg

7FFD5A08-FC49-4A3E-BDA0-26D93CD52264.jpeg

762CAA42-38E3-4119-B8D2-A4C487131EFE.jpeg

06AA7176-1DCF-4007-BA93-EC2ACB1D28B1.jpeg

EDDB1F83-8A7D-46F6-829F-3492BD8BB9BB.jpeg

They are so cute @SportyGirly125 ! Mine is, without a doubt, this one... Me and red lips... 

Saradestin_0-1658361453431.jpeg

Same @Saradestin @SportyGirly125 ! These are so cute! 

@Saradestin Oh yes I can so see this 💄

Edited to add: if you want to read my original reviews of the other products, they are many pages back in this thread! I meant to post the below shortly after and link to the original post but just got slammed...

Hello everyone, I am so sorry on flaking out on this thread! I'm afraid this gratis arrived just as a lot of things happened all at once, some unexpectedly and I had to step away :'(

I do however, have some updates. My favourite products are hands down the Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil and the Gel Eyeliner. The shape of the sculpting pencil makes doing my brows so, so fast! I found it awkward at first but now I really have a handle on it. You just put a "wash" of pigment down the brow and then use the edge of it to draw in lines and you can angle it to work like a pencil with a fine tip. It's just so much faster than a pencil with the pointed tip. I am really really into it. As for the eyeliner, this is my tightlining go to. The formula is just so good for the waterline and it's holding up well in the warming weather. I am totally restocking these when I use them up. My only change is that the eyeliner was a twist up design. Two HGs in a gratis is like, unheard of???

As for the other products I didn't get a chance to review,

• Priming face oil, I can feel this working, I love an oil based primer as opposed to something more silicon-like and I think it'd make for a great canvas but it's just too scented for me! You all know how extremely picky I am about scents. There's too much vanilla. Way too much vanilla to put all over my face.
  • The Simple Kind of Life quad. I LOVE all mattes but there's little depth of colour to this quad and because the shades are so light, this really is not functional for those with darker skin. Here's a pic of swatches to show you how light they are along with lipstick swatches to help give people a point of comparison.

OMG, I'm so sorry, this isn't Gazpacho, it's Cayenne, sorry for any confusion!!OMG, I'm so sorry, this isn't Gazpacho, it's Cayenne, sorry for any confusion!!

Also, I promised I'd have a pic of how flimsy the bullets are. Here you can see the product has loosened and is tipping way to one side!

GXVEbullet.jpg

Many thanks to @TeamBIC for sending these <333

Congratulations @pocketvenus!! I am so happy that you found two HGs in this gratis! 🎉🎉 My favorite items were the lipsticks, all of them, but that was not a surprise, because I love any red lip that there is out there! 😅 I also struggled with the eyeshadow palette due to the lack of dimension possibilities for my skin tone.

@Saradestin These bold lipsticks looked amazing on you, thanks for sharing those pics!! ❤️ I love the classic red colour and tend to go for warmer reds so it's nice to have three formulas of a cooler shade. I'd post a link to the reviews I wrote in this thread earlier just to keep everything together but they are so, so far back in this thread 😂 I think the only one I can't handle is the liquid formula because again, it is scented like woah!

I am a long-time Gwen Stefani fan, so I was positively ecstatic to receive this beautiful gift from GXVE Beauty  and @TeamBIC !!! I can't believe y'all sent us the whole collection❤️😭!!! Thank you soooo much!!!!💋

Here are my thoughts:

•ORIGINAL ME High-Performance Matte Lipstick in Original Recipe: This is the best matte lipstick I have ever used! It is the perfect red, comfortable to wear and not drying. And it lasts even longer than my liquid lipsticks! I applied this at 6:30 pm the other night, took pics, did a zoom meeting, uploaded a video, at a whole quesadilla and drank a lot of water and it was still completely in place 4 hours later!!!! I have never experienced this with ANY orher liquid or bullet lipstick. 😱

• I'M STILL HERE High-Performance Matte Liquid Lipstick in Original Recipe: This is a gorgeous, comfortable, long-lasting liquid lipstick! Love it!

•ANAHEIM SHINE High-Performance Satin Lipstick in Original Recipe: This is the same perfect red shade as the matte and liquid, but glossy and hydrating.

•EYE SEE IN COLOR Multidimensional Eye Shadow Quad in Simple Kind Of Life: The formula is super creamy and buttery and it is so easy to blend. These shades are bery subtle on me so I'm thinking of buying the other three color combos to mix and match!!!

• ALL TIME PRIME Hydrating Multi-Use Prep & Smooth Oil: I've been using this under my normal primer and it helps create the perfect base for my makeup!

• MOST DEF Instant Definition Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in Cool Taupe: This may be my new favorite brow product!!!! I love the precision of the application and it is the perfect width! It also stays put and doesn't migrate to my forehead like some other pencils!

•HELLA ON POINT Ultra-Fine Eyebrow Pencil in Cool Taupe: This is the perfect brow pencil for filling in spots and creating precise feathery lines!

• LINE IT UP 24hr Waterproof Gel Liners in Spiderwebs and Bathwater: This. Eyeliner. Does. Not. Budge. If you need an everlasting wing, this is the product for you! The gel formula glides on easily and the pigmentation is intense! The blue can get a little messy, so be very careful with your application.

F444E3B4-84BA-4C78-871A-DA7DE7518405.jpeg

B6D17FEE-D80D-4CE6-A569-868D1BFED783.jpeg

0FAECD26-3C4B-4700-B494-0247F06273C7.jpeg

6B16E45D-384B-4ED0-A21E-ABD77990F446.jpeg

Thank you sooooo much to GXVE Beauty and Team BIC! I love this collection so much that I bought another palette!!!

Wow @Tamara76 awesome look 💕

Awww thank you so much @Skunk12puzzola ❤️

Your look is GORGEOUS!!!  @Tamara76 Curious to see how you like other quads if you pick some up!

You are so sweet @missjeanie ! Thank you! I am totally in love with the Rich Girl palette - the warm shades are gorgeous💗

@Tamara76 Beautiful swatches. The lippie looks great on you!

Thank you so much, @Mellmars1185 ! I am loving this collection so much❤️

Very beautiful @Tamara76 and appreciate your reviews too! 

Thank you so very much @Sunnysmom !!❤️❤️❤️

You look amazing in these beautiful reds @Tamara76! 😍 

Awww thank you so very much @itsfi 💗

Gorgeous!!! @Tamara76 

Thank you @lmaster ❤️❤️

Conversation Stats
Photos237
  • niki172_4-1647550490978.jpeg
  • niki172_7-1647550781924.jpeg
  • GXVE by Gwen Stefani (1).jpg
  • D941B615-0842-4D15-817E-CBE478C3E865.jpeg
  • F8DED590-D7BA-4488-B333-339EDCF8CC3A.jpeg
  • 394F3A5D-E981-498B-9B6C-D6DFE5B98C66.jpeg
  • A42C511B-D66B-43DD-B2B6-140FF10FABF4.jpeg
  • 20220321_175432.jpg
  • 20220321_180443.jpg