Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The GXVE by Gwen Stefani Gratis Thread!!

GXVE by Gwen Stefani (1).jpg

Hello BIC! This is the official thread for the brand new - exclusive to Sephora - makeup line GXVE by Gwen Stefani. This thread is a dedicated place for gratis recipients to share their feedback, unboxings, and swatches for the incoming GXVE by Gwen Stefani products.  Let's get B-A-N-A-N-A-S and dive right in!

niki172_4-1647550490978.jpeg

Founded by Gwen to share her love of beauty the line is inspired by bold clean colors and elevated classics that are loved and worn by her everyday. I love the fact that everything offered in the line is Clean Beauty certified, Vegan, cruelty free, stage worn and tested before being approved by Gwen as Hella Good. 

niki172_7-1647550781924.jpeg

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Anaheim Shine Clean High-Performance Satin Lipstick Original Recipe That red lip is everything and I can't wait to try it out! Please feel free to post your questions, swatch pics, and initial thoughts here. I hope to see a flood of pictures from our lovely Community members here in that signature red lip and I'm also really excited by the eyeliners as well GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Bathwater .

Re: The GXVE by Gwen Stefani Gratis Thread!!

You look so cute! @heartsmyface - love the new hair shade.

@Ispend2much6  Aw thank you!  🥰

@heartsmyface  Congratulations!! Wow you are right about the brow pencils they look amazing. That red lip is also perfection! 

@ather  They’re great!  Unassuming packaging but well designed to keep the product sharp.  I definitely see myself using these up and repurchasing. 

Congratulations, @heartsmyface! The red liquid lip looks fabulous on you!

@curlychiquita   Thanks!  I love a good orange red! 

👌🏼🥰 @heartsmyface 

Also, I love your faux brow work

@danielledanielle   Haha, my little furry arm patches!  

Thank you for all the details on this gratis! And those pictures, specially yours! So gorgeous @heartsmyface !! That red lipstick looks amazing on you! 😍😍😍

@Saradestin   Thanks!  It’s still going strong hours later and no chapped lips so it’s a thumbs up from me.  

@heartsmyface that red lip with your darker hair looks so good!!  You're selling it!

@missjeanie   Thanks!  Trying out my natural hair color for the first time in nine? years.  It’s funny how I still have to adjust to it. 

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @heartsmyface. The photos are gorgeous and your hair is so shiny.

@Loretta55  Thanks!  I’ve been on a bleach vacation for a long while now but shiny hair still feels like a novelty to me! 😆. It being darker certainly helps.  

@heartsmyface That red lip is just beautiful on you! I am also loving your hair! Your whole look is *chef's kiss* . Thank you for sharing! Congratulations on the gratis!

@Mellmars1185  Aw thank you!  The end goal is to grow the hair out so going back to my natural color should help that along. Congrats again!  

Congratulations @heartsmyface! That red looks gorgeous on you!😍

@faeriegirl  Thank you!  I’m not a huge liquid lipstick fan and prefer creamier formulas but this one is very lightweight and undetectable on.  No bleeding so far but it isn’t transfer proof (I’m unsure if it’s because I used oil with it or not)  I treated my lips with the oil prior to applying it to prep them (and also so I could use the oil right away😅)   It’s got a light powdery scent but it’s also undetectable after a few moments.  

I tried out the GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Bathwater today

I was a bit worried that it wouldn’t last long on my oily eyelids because it was quite soft and creamy when I applied it but it has held up well. And it’s such a lovely colour!

BA610A99-0208-468C-8977-B1EFA8A304A8.jpeg

What a great pairing @Mochapj , love it! 

@Mochapj This is great inspiration. If you happen to know, I would also love to hear what shadow(s) you are wearing. 

40 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos237
  • niki172_4-1647550490978.jpeg
  • niki172_7-1647550781924.jpeg
  • GXVE by Gwen Stefani (1).jpg
  • D941B615-0842-4D15-817E-CBE478C3E865.jpeg
  • F8DED590-D7BA-4488-B333-339EDCF8CC3A.jpeg
  • 394F3A5D-E981-498B-9B6C-D6DFE5B98C66.jpeg
  • A42C511B-D66B-43DD-B2B6-140FF10FABF4.jpeg
  • 20220321_175432.jpg
  • 20220321_180443.jpg