Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The GXVE by Gwen Stefani Gratis Thread!!

GXVE by Gwen Stefani (1).jpg

Hello BIC! This is the official thread for the brand new - exclusive to Sephora - makeup line GXVE by Gwen Stefani. This thread is a dedicated place for gratis recipients to share their feedback, unboxings, and swatches for the incoming GXVE by Gwen Stefani products.  Let's get B-A-N-A-N-A-S and dive right in!

niki172_4-1647550490978.jpeg

Founded by Gwen to share her love of beauty the line is inspired by bold clean colors and elevated classics that are loved and worn by her everyday. I love the fact that everything offered in the line is Clean Beauty certified, Vegan, cruelty free, stage worn and tested before being approved by Gwen as Hella Good. 

niki172_7-1647550781924.jpeg

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Anaheim Shine Clean High-Performance Satin Lipstick Original Recipe That red lip is everything and I can't wait to try it out! Please feel free to post your questions, swatch pics, and initial thoughts here. I hope to see a flood of pictures from our lovely Community members here in that signature red lip and I'm also really excited by the eyeliners as well GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Bathwater .

Re: The GXVE by Gwen Stefani Gratis Thread!!

Can’t wait to see @Saradestin , and thank you! If I could ever have such a beautiful pic as yours I would! 🥰

And yes! I got this amazing package!!! Thank you so much @TeamBIC and GXVE for this incredible gift!! I am a red lip lover so having not one, but THREE spectacular red lipsticks is like a dream come true! One was in my basket for the sale so thank you for saving me some $$ so I can spend them in more stuff! 😁

I need to play more with these beauties to build a good review but as first impressions I love everything with the exception of the eyeshadow palette, which I like, but I am not that excited about. I find it very light and quite powdery, although I am used to ABH, which is as powdery as this one or more! 😅 I needed to apply several layers to build some intensity. I think that I will be able to create a beautiful look (I don’t think that the shadows allow for much more than one look because they look so similar once blended) Let’s see… I may change opinion! But the package is gorgeous! I love that it has the same cardboard background than all the products boxes (with the white and gold letters on top), which I find so “clean looking”😍
I struggled to get an intense swatch with the matte bullet lipstick. Let’s see how it behaves on the lips, because that’s my favorite! They felt lighter than I thought but again, I find the packaging gorgeous! 
I think that the brow products are going to be too light for me. I hope I can make them work because I loved the texture, more on the dry side which I prefer.

Overall I am EXCITED with everything!! 

D2B57157-499F-4993-B232-752BDBAD876D.jpeg

20F5F55F-922E-42CD-8596-1878B9FFCA7B.jpeg

6322D6ED-C773-4AA8-8680-B43069832B1D.jpeg

8791F530-2137-42C1-AB57-04AAE9A24B9C.jpeg

Congrats on the gratis, @Saradestin!

Thank you gorgeous @quspork! I am loving it so much! 😃

Congratulations @Saradestin! Those swatches look beautiful! I know you are going to put together an amazing look with these beauties! You’re masterful.

Thank you @itsfi ! You are so sweet!! 😘

Congratulations 🎉🎉 @Saradestin 

Thank you so much @lmaster ! I am so happy!! 😃😃

@Saradestin @Congrats on this gratis. Love the products pics. 

Thank you beautiful @SportyGirly125!! 😘😘

@Saradestin  Very artistic photos!  Can't wait to see the looks you come up with!

Thank you so much @Ispend2much6 ! This packaging is so beautiful that all pictures look amazing anyway!!😍

@Saradestin I like how you set up the prducts for the picture. Great swatches. Congratulations!

Thank you @Mellmars1185 !! The product boxes were matching my basket color so beautifully that I needed to arrange them all together there 😁

Gorgeous on your skin @Saradestin can’t wait to see you in them, congrats! Love the pics too. 

Thank you @Sunnysmom gorgeous! I am anxious to try everything, specially those red lipsticks! ❤️❤️❤️

Congratulations, @Saradestin! Beautiful pictures!

Thank you, sweet @curlychiquita ! 😘

Thank you @TeamBIC and GXVE by Gwen Stefani for such a generous and gorgeously glam gratis! 💖 

GXVE by Gwen Stefani.jpg

I received these goodies on Friday and have been playing with everything since then.😍 

GXVE Eye Palette Swatches 2.jpg

The cool toned matte neutrals in the GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Eye See in Color Clean Multidimensional Eyeshadow Palette Simple Kind Of Life will not be everyone's cup of tea. They are mine. 💖 These are everyday shades for me - easy and quick to apply. For the last 3 days, it's been Faithful to Freedom all over the lid to set my eye primer and under by brows; Covered In Shells in the crease; I Was In Love just above the crease; and Obsessed to define the outer V. I had planned to attempt (key word!! lol) a half cut crease with this palette and a sparkly shade from another one of my palettes, but didn't have the time. I may give that a try another day.

GXVE Eye Palette Swatches 1.jpg

I'm typically a brow gel type of gal - I have a full set of brows and a gel is easy-peasy for keeping them looking pulled together. It's been a while since I've used a pencil but I liked both GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil and GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Most Def Clean Instant Definition Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil. I've actually been wearing them both on my brow - one on each brow - during my wear tests to see how they hold up. So far, I'm liking both brow products. 

GXVE Brow Pencil Swatches.jpg

My eyelids lean on the oily side and tend to get oilier and more dry (how is that possible?!) closer to lash line. I use a liquid liner about 99% of the time that I wear liner and was a little nervous about these gel liners. Turns out, there's no need to be nervous with these lovelies - they lasted through meals, walks up hilly San Francisco streets, and running after a little one - and stayed intact; no smudging or flaking. GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Bathwater is a vibrant metallic blue that definitely stands out and took me a little getting used to, but I can see myself using it again - I will be checking out how y'all wear it for pointers. GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner Spiderwebs is great for everyday - a matte black that stays put - this'll be a first for me as I've always experienced so smudging, flaking and quick wear down with most gel liners I've used in the past. Swatches for now, will include photos when I post about my wear tests.

GXVE Eyeliner Swatches.jpg

Ahhh, the red lipsticks! When I think Gwen Stefani, I think red lips ... and B-A-N-A-N-A-S! I will confess that when I first saw everyone's posts on the gratis box and the red lippies, I was scared - S-C-A-R-E-D!!! 🤣 I'm most comfortable in lip balm and if we're talking color, I'm happiest with a MLBB shade. All that being said, I have been venturing more these days in reds and have a couple I consider faves, but these 3 shades are not just reds, they're REDS!!!! 💄 But, TeamBIC has not ever let me down when it comes to reds (and gosh darn it, y'all make these reds look so gorgeous and wearable!), so I've worn one GXVE red every day since receiving this beautiful gratis. 

GXVE lip swatches.jpg

I didn't include a photo of the GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL but I've been wearing it for the last three days as part of my morning skincare / makeup prep - after my moisturizer and before my SPF and foundation. It is a beautiful oil, both in terms of its consistency and feel - lightweight, thin - as well as its wear - my skin felt nourished, hydrated and it added a lovely glow to my skin (which is currently combination - dehydrated underneath, oily T-zone and jawline, dry cheeks and under eyes). I was a little apprehensive about the scent based on some reviews but I did not find it overwhelming at all; in fact, I enjoyed it. It's a soft, floral-like fragrance with a very faint hint of a powder scent. 

Testing out the last of the three lipsticks today and will post my thoughts on them another time. 

@itsfi  Congratulations!!! You always have the most beautiful swatches!!! And pictures!!

@ather, thank you for your sweet words! 😍 These beauties make it easy - they wear and photograph so well. 👍🏼 

Conversation Stats
Photos237
  • niki172_4-1647550490978.jpeg
  • niki172_7-1647550781924.jpeg
  • GXVE by Gwen Stefani (1).jpg
  • D941B615-0842-4D15-817E-CBE478C3E865.jpeg
  • F8DED590-D7BA-4488-B333-339EDCF8CC3A.jpeg
  • 394F3A5D-E981-498B-9B6C-D6DFE5B98C66.jpeg
  • A42C511B-D66B-43DD-B2B6-140FF10FABF4.jpeg
  • 20220321_175432.jpg
  • 20220321_180443.jpg
  • BA610A99-0208-468C-8977-B1EFA8A304A8.jpeg