cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

IMG_2467.jpeg

📜 Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! 😎☀️ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. 🌞 It’s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! 🎁 I know we’re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! 🤩 You guys are the best!! 😘🤗🥰 

(Someone can’t wait to see what’s coming! She’s been at the door for days!) 😱🥰🐶

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

@HoneyEl  it really is a mystery 

Hey there @HoneyEl! That’s a great question and one I know comes up a lot, from folks who have been on BIC for a long time and those who are new.

I don’t know all the details or specifics about the ins and outs of gratis boxes but from what I have gathered (or perhaps in some cases, what I’ve assumed), participation in the Beauty Insider Community is one criteria considered by @TeamBIC when it comes to a gratis box. Participation on BIC can come in any number of ways, which is nice because we all have different interests, preference for how we participate, etc. Some areas for participation include -

• being engaged in the forums or threads by posting or replying to others posts
  • responding to questions asked in the Q&A section on a product page
  • providing reviews on products
  • posting to the Gallery

There’s no guarantee that doing these things will equate to a gratis box but participation in one or more of these areas seems to be taken into consideration. I’ve been on BIC for some time and there have been occasions where I’ve received gratis (including early on in my time on BIC) and others instances when I did not receive a package. Unboxings are always fun and it’s great to get folks’ feedback - good, bad and indifferent- on the products they received.

Hope that helps a little.

P.S. Saw a post you made to the Black-owned beauty brands at Sephora - loved your suggestion of The Lip Bar! I haven’t tried every product from the brand but am loving their matte liquid lipstick and lip gloss! ♥️

Hi lovely @itsfi!

I truly appreciate you taking the time to post a response & THANK YOU so much for the information with suggestions provided. I will continue to participate on BIC and hopefully one of these days I will get lucky with a gratis box. But no worries, I won't keep my hopes up too high either haha... just happy to be a part of BIC and learning more about beauty products from you all. 🥰💗

The Lip Bar liquid lipsticks and lip glosses are my favorite products from the brand as well. Do you have a favorite shade? 

Sending Hugs and love😘 

Hugs and love back at ya @HoneyEl! My fave shades from The Lip Bar are First Lady and Girl Boss. I recently repurchased both, so I can keep them in my desk drawer at work for touch ups. How about you - do you have favorite shade(s)? I’m considering trying their lip scrub and lip mask next. Maybe a lip liner as well. So many great beauties to choose from. 😍

@itsfi First Lady and Girl Boss are beautiful choices!🥰 Loving Girl Boss as well as Rebel, Savage & Bawse Lady in their liquid matte lipsticks.😃💗

Thank you @itsfi ! Very helpful! 🥰🤗

Indeed!🥰

Thank you so very much @TeamBIC !!!IMG_2697.jpeg

IMG_2698.jpeg

I have been loving lip oils lately so I am so excited to try out HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA PhD Hybrid Lip Oil Neutral and Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection !  The caliray So Blown Blurring & Hydrating Collagen Peptide Primer With Niacinamide 1 oz / 30 ml and ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Mortal Flame were not on my radar so I am very happy to get to try them out! I do already own the LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm Pink Marshmallow . I am not a fan of the formula at all, but I will definitely try it out again. I am so excited about the fan!!! It is so cute and will be perfect for traveling this summer! Thank you again so much @TeamBIC and congratulations to all that receive this gratis!

Congrats on receiving this fun summer gratis, @faeriegirl!

Congrats! Enjoy all the lip oils! @faeriegirl 

Congratulations on receiving your Summer Gratis Package from Sephora, @faeriegirl !  

Congrats @faeriegirl on the gratis - that Haus Labs lip oil looks lovely!

Congratulations 🎉 @faeriegirl 

Congratulations @faeriegirl!!! I am curious to know what you didn’t like in LAWLESS Forget the Filler Lip-Plumping Line-Smoothing Tinted Lip Balm Pink Marshmallow. I haven’t tried it yet and I am not too much into lip balms so I don’t have anything to compare with 😁

@Saradestin  It didn’t feel moisturizing enough and did not last very long before I would have to reapply.

Thank you for the feedback @faeriegirl!! 🤗

Everything looks wonderful, @faeriegirl! I wondered what the Ami Cole product was! Hopefully the Lawless will work better over time for you.

Thank you @curlychiquita !

A huge congratulations to you @faeriegirl ! 🤍🖤 🎊

This summer gratis is sooo exciting. 🤩 What are you going to try first??? 

@CynthieLu  I used the Ami Cole lip oil first and I love it!!!

Oooh that's awesome @faeriegirl 🩷

29 Replies
testing