cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

IMG_2467.jpeg

📜 Hear ye hear ye, May grey no more! 😎☀️ Summer is arriving and heating up! Time to protect your skin and look sunny spectacular at the same time. 🌞 It’s that most wonderful time to start watching for your summer treats to arrive!

@TeamBIC is once again, oh so generously, sending many of our fellow beauty lovers the very best of the season. You get a box, and you get a box! 🎁 I know we’re all so excited to see what new goodies await! Please share you guesses, musings, reveals and feedback as you receive them so we can all share in the fun!

As always, many thanks to Sephora and @TeamBIC for their amazing coordination of their newest unveiling. The creativity and work that goes into the bespoke boxes always dazzle! 🤩 You guys are the best!! 😘🤗🥰 

(Someone can’t wait to see what’s coming! She’s been at the door for days!) 😱🥰🐶

IMG_8250.jpeg

Re: The 2023 Sephora Summer Gratis Thread!! ☀️😎🎁

Hey everyone! Im so excited for this year! Any good recommendations for not acne but bumps that sometimes turn into pimples? Tryna get ride of them before prom,

Lova y'all! 

Try acne stickers (Starface or Mighty patch) and Paula’s choice salicylic acid! Also, Inkey List mandellic acid is great to clear up scarring!

Use a gentle cleanser like origins at night and the exfoliating gin zing in the A.M.  to gently remove dead cells and unclog pores- Clarifying lotion 3 fby Clinique-apply to 100% cotton ball glide over entire face- avoiding eye area-   a light weight moisturizer like first aide or Inky list a,b,c moisturizer!!!! 

Yeah! If you have dry skin then just use lots of moisturizer, and nothing too harsh for your skin. You can try pimple patches too if you want.

Hi any rouge member have an extra code to share plz ? :,( i would really appreciate it

Hi! Do you know a good moisture for very dry skin? 

I use Tatcha and SkinFix. Both are amazing products to repair and stabilize the skin barrier.  

#Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 3 oz...   

Hey, Try Skinfix

The Peter Thomas Roth moisturizer is my favorite! Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer  

Skin fix, Farmacy , first aid beauty are good for dry skin

image.jpg

image.jpg

 Love Josie Marian argon oil however the ordinary brand is less expensive & I don’t feel a difference-  Blend a dot of The Ordinary moisturizer with a drop of Argan oil !! I have very dry skin- have used high end moisturizers 🧴 This is my best result plus my skin feels amazing & hydrated !!! 

Hi there @Swiftys! In the cooler seasons, my skin is usually dry to very dry. I've been traveling too so that is very much the case. Here are some products that have worked for me in the past, and that I use now (or will be using this fall and winter).

Under $25

$25 - $50:

Over $50:

Waaaay over $50:

I'm going to tag  folks a few here who may also have some good recs for you for dry skin moisturizers - @missjeanie @heartsmyface @Sunnysmom

@Swiftys Looks like @itsfi listed a few of my favourite moisturizers!  

The Farmacy and the Dr. Jart are great products.  I'd add in the MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 48 mL as well as a not too pricy option.  I was surprised by this one as I didn't think I'd love a makeup brand's skincare.  I do love the Sulwhasoo as well, but ... $$$.  I find in addition to the moisturizers mentioned, how I use them and supporting products make a big difference.  I try to do a double cleanse at night, if I can as soon as possible once I'm home for the day.  I do switch up my cleansers often, but the last cleanser is always a gentle one.  I find this gives me a shot to get all my make up and SPF off without doing any heavy scrubbing.  I love to sneak in a sheet mask right after cleansing when I can as well.  If I'm not doing a sheet mask I leave my skin quite damp before I go in with a serum.  If I do a sheet mask, I use the sheet mask serum that's left over to make sure my skin is damp before I go in with my moisturizer.  For serums, I enjoy a lot of different ones, love a good snail serum... I blame BIC for this... Lots of good ones out there for a low price, CosRx and Peach Slices are some of my favourites.  I'm also a fan of the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL , and the Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL are great for me.  

I find these layers really help things along.  Then right as I'm in bed, I like to apply a sleeping mask.  I've been keeping one on my bedside table and find it helps me remember to do it.  I do also tend to rotate through a bunch of these (product junkie over here).  

Let us know what you end up choosing and how you like it!  We LOVE a good product review/enabling! 

So many good choices for dry skin @itsfi, thanks for the tag. I share some of your favs!   @Swiftys I would add the following moisturizers in various price ranges plus a few extras in other categories.  Love to know what works for you as well swiftys. I seem to rotate these the most when I’m dry, which is a lot of the time. 💞

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI All Time Prime Clean Hydrating Prep & Smooth Face Oil 0.95 fl oz. / 28 mL - ( this is such a nice lightweight oil with minimal scent !) 

Biossance Mini Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

The Outset Restorative Niacinamide Night Cream 1.7 oz / 50 mL and daily moisturizer

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid - the glow bonus! 

Sulwhasoo Essential Comfort Moisture Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Augustinus Bader Mini The Rich Cream with TFC8® Face Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL - so pricey but works at the deepest level , and the regular cream is a perfect every day 

La Mer Crème de la Mer Moisturizer - a little goes such a long way when you warm it in your hands first

Extras- 

Nécessaire Mini The Body Lotion - Firming Moisturizer With 5 Peptides and 2.5% Niacinamide 

Hourglass Veil™ Hydrating Skin Tint Foundation 5 

Nécessaire Mini The Body Wash - With Niacinamide, Vitamins + Plant Surfactants 3.4 oz / 100 mL Eucalyptus 

Sulwhasoo Mini Gentle Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover 1.7 oz / 50 ml 

@itsfi - Great response!  I came here to tag @CynthieLu . 🙂

@Swiftys 

@itsfi That's an excellent list 👌

@Titian06 Thank you for the tag ❤️

@Swiftys I have dry skin too, I find that using a gentle face wash can help, and patting your skin dry (instead of rubbing with a towel) helps push the moisture gently back into your skin.

After you moisturize use a drop or 2 of a facial oil (tread lightly with oils) and massage it in gently. It helps seal in all the goodness from your serums and moisturizers, and boosts hydration by slowing how much water our skin looses. The The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL is a great one @itsfi mentioned and so reasonably priced too.

Little steps can make a big difference, and help our products work better. I usually *lightly* mist my face with water before applying my moisturizer to amp up the hydration.

Skin Fix makes a really gentle face wash

Skinfix Barrier+ Foaming Clay Cleanser 5 oz/ 148 mL 

And if you are into double cleansing too remove makeup and SPF, this one by Inkey is a great first cleanser that is not striping at all

The INKEY List Mini Oat Cleansing Balm 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

I’m new here and I’m thrilled to be a part of this community, I’m guessing it’s a box of different types of sunscreen 🙈

@justKemie @We actually already got the gratis box. 

1,724 Replies
testing