Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Thank you Sephora & Too Faced๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Look what I just got!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ love the packaging & LOVE the bag. Thank you, Thank you, thank you! So excited to try this out! I've nevermet a too faced mascara I didnt love so here's another one to add to the family. Literally just got in the mail so will try out & keep yall updated!

Re: Thank you Sephora & Too Faced๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@sonnydee Ahhh mine is out for delivery. This is making me so excited!! That bag is too much I love ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Will it dethrone my HG better than sex?? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

@cianni @sonnydee I filled out the form but haven't gotten a delivery email notice. I really hope I get it but now I'm worried. I know their message said to be patient but no delivery notification has me feeling like I'm left out.

@ShortErica Me too ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I really just want the cute bag!! 

@GG84 I had to run out as soon as I got home but my husband said I had mail. You can have my bag if you don't get this gratis.

@ShortErica maybe get the promo just in case? I did, I ha...

@ShortErica maybe get the promo just in case? I did, I had fomo! and I happened to be running low on my conditioner.....๐Ÿ˜

Re: @ShortErica maybe get the promo just in case? I did, I ha...

@sonnydee I probably should focus on the mascara I already own. Though I am good about only opening 1 or 2 at a time. Plus I have two vouchers to redeem from lashstash. But it isn't shiny newness. Hmm..

@ShortErica maybe theyโ€™re being sent in waves? My initial email made it sound like it wouldnโ€™t even be shipped till late May, so I wasnโ€™t expecting it till June, especially being in Canada. I find I get my packages way later than everyone else. I think I got my KAJA heart melter in March LOL

@cianniI'm in Canada too ๐Ÿ™‚ I think it must be sent in waves since my friends in the US all got messages a good day or two before I got anything!

@myxducky  Iโ€™m in Canada too but no package. Just an order of Sephora stuff i

ordered last week. 

That's too funny. I was expecting June as well @cianni so when I saw this post I was like "what?!" I hope they are being sent in waves but now seeing you also posted about a 2nd PM, I think I'm out of luck. Oh well..

@ShortErica I didn't get a second PM, either, so there's still hope you'll get it! Not sure if you're in the U.S., but mine was shipped via UPS from MD. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks @ohheyitscindyk! I think I was lucky cause no notice but my husband said I have a package. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica Whoo hoo congrats!!

Yay! I am excited to try and cant wait to see what you and everyone else thinks @ohheyitscindyk 

@ShortErica  Did you get a second pm saying they added you to the list? I got my pm then I replied and a few days I got another pm saying Iโ€™m on the list. I donโ€™t have any emails saying Iโ€™m expecting a delivery tho. 

I did not get a 2nd PM. Usually *sample size of 2* I get a UPS notification with tracking info when Sephora sends something @ather. But my husband let me know I had a package but I wasn't home long enough to check it out. Can't wait to verify it's the mascara.

@ShortErica fingers crossed you get one!! 

I didnt get a delivery notification @ShortErica it just came but I did fill out the form & got a confirmation PM that I was on the list 

Thanks for the info @sonnydee. I got an email confirmation about the smart form but no PM that I was on the list and no shipping notification.

You'll have to let me know how it is if I can't test it myself. I love mascara! ๐Ÿ™‚

@sonnydee @ShortErica ok I just checked and I also got a PM confirmation from the BIC team a few days after I had sent in the form.

@cianni We shall see....I especially love the waterproof bts so hopefully they'll make a waterproof version!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜hope you get yours soon!

104 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • Too Faced Gratis.jpg
  • Day 68.jpg
  • 20190524_213701.jpg
  • 20190524_213839.jpg
  • 20190524_213733.jpg
  • No mascara (or concealer clearly)
  • No mascara
  • One coat
testing