Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Highlighted

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Has anyone ever gotten a Sephora package shipped by lasership? 

@BlessedGoddess No not Sephora but my same day packages from amazon do.

@BlessedGoddess @misscg YES - I order at a minimum monthly and for first time ever, I noticed the tracking was through LaserShip? I'm praying it's a 1 time thing. The package was initially scheduled for Saturday and was delayed until Sunday(?) and today updated for Monday. I was sitting outside when the package was allegedly delivered and but the package is no where to be found. 45 minutes on hold with LaserShip and I gave up. @sephora - please no LaserShip

Not yet, since my delivery last week (from LaserShip) was left outside a closed business at night, and was obviously not there in the morning.  LaserShip considers that "delivered".  Fortunately Sephora is resending the order.

Upcoming Canada:

ohhh will the TF skinny dip include the choc bar palette ?

Probably not lol never reaches value of points lol but will be crossing fingers that it does. 

I think it is just the picture of chocolate bar palette on makeup bag. Can't expect two lipsticks and a palette for 750 pts.

Just realized the Too Faced 500 points perk is back in stock! I'm debating if I should redeem it.

I recommend it! I think its the best use of points not including the hair to get perks.  I love my palette, lipstick and primer! Havn't use the mascara yet. 

*hard* to get perks, not hair lol

i redeemed 3 Smiley Happy its worth it and ull use all of the products 

I really want to know what comes with the Clarins reward.

Looks to me Clarins branded yoga mat (I wonder what brand... Manduka would be amazing), Bandier gym bag, Sway branded water bottle, Bandier workout shirt, possible smaller full size bottles of Clarins products (3), and 4 smaller deluxe sample sizes maybe? 

For once, it seems like a pretty decent reward! I'm wondering if the little card is a gift card for a class or something..

My guess is it's a Bandier gift card for apparel.

Has anyone begun to receive the Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks yet? I move in 2 weeks and I'm getting nervous .

@teenageparasite I got an email a couple of weeks ago saying they should ship out by march 31st. However, I did call to follow up and the rep said she had no time frame or expected ship date. Hopefully the email is correct and things will start coming next week.

I too recieved  that email , I'm seriously doubting that it's going to be here soon...I'm beyond annoyed at this point.

@teenageparasite I called 2 weeks ago and was told by the rep that I would receive it by Mar 31st. However, at this rate, it does not appear I will receive anything this week. No shipping confirmation from Sephora or UPS My Choice so far!

Unless it gets here by this Tuesday, I'm really hoping it doesn't arrive this week or the next because I'll be on vacation and UPS really sucks with vacation holds since they can't hold it for free unless you pay for the subscription or pay an additional fee.

I'm really wondering what the holdup could be as the original "latest" delivery date, as written on the redemption note, was March 6th. The Reward Concierge rep I spoke to when I picked the colors actually said I would receive the lipsticks "around Valentine's Day". We can all see how his ETA was wrong by a long shot lol....

Is it gone?  The link doesn't work for me.

No it is still available.

Details of Guerlain reward

3 Replies