Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

image1.PNGimage2.PNG

I thought this was going to come with all those liquid lipsticks. Kinda bummed you only get one and not even a gift bag.

Any idea when new 100 point perks for Jan will be available? I'm bad at saving up my points so those are the only ones I can get lol 

The 100 point perks seem to be consistently dropping on the first Thursday of each month.

Woo, thanks! Happy bday to me Smiley Very Happy

I have a question, in terms of not getting the delay in the Sephora app when everything was put up, would you suggest going through the direct website on Chrome or do most have success in getting what they want directly through the app?

Congratulations to everyone that was able to snag what they wanted! I am hoping a future perk comes along that I love and can snag!

@AmyC I have yet to find a method to their madness :/. With the Givenchy brush set, everyone was seeing it in the app, but I couldn't (whereas previous rewards, I'd seen in the app). I scored the Armani using Google chrome and at the same time was checking the app and didn't see it on there.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@AmyC  I agree with everything @Libellules said. It's just luck. I tried all the tricks that were previously posted and it didn't make a difference. They never show up at the same time on any browser or the app... The links don't even work if you can't see the perk on your own... I just don't get it.

Wish I had enough points for the Bliss Reward Smiley Sad

Betcha don't wish you had to admit to spending $25K at Sephora Smiley Tongue

Haha that is true, I already think I drown in the amount of makeup I have now!

Do they usually drop them all in one shot, or should I keep reloading? I was hoping they would drop more of the Drunk Elephant perks.

@angelszenden They typically don't restock the larger perks, and DE went up on Tuesday. 

@lachaton

Well that is a major bummer. Smiley Sad
Thanks for the info.

rewards.jpg

I'm excited for these because I've been waiting for an eye cream and I love that Fresh mask. It's a funny texture (like putting marmalade on your face) but it made my skin super smooth and soft.

@mwg1 *looks around furtively* It tastes like marmalade too... It's gone where it shouldn't go accidentally a couple of times!

picking up the SR Tidal Cream. Has anyone used the Fresh Vitamin Nectar Mask? Thinking about getting that one too.

@karap03 I placed a $5 order for both. I don't see huge results with the nectar mask, a little brightening and is somewhat hydrating, but it smells so good!! 

@karap03 It just smells and feels good but does nothing much for the skin Fresh mask that is.

ughhh every time I go to the rewards section they are all always sold out! I also check every tuesday and thursday. any tips ladies?