Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@quspork this is exactly what I hope to save my points up for; a brand and product that is new, in addition to being considered luxe. This was a great reward and well worth it, just to try it out.

That’s so fun @eshoe , enjoy these! I always wonder who gets these amazing ones! 💞

@Sunnysmom I know what you mean, I wish more people posted their rewards! I am always curious when bigger ones come up. Like who snagged that 16 ounce jar of La Mer???

@Sunnysmom @eshoe right?! I'm so bummed I missed all the La Mer goodies. I wanted that headband and robe!

Oooooh I wish I had known, @Mcakes! I saw the headband come up a couple of times, that emerald green is so pretty!

Score on that reward, @eshoe!

Indeed, @CookieGirl1! This is at the top of my list of rewards.

What an amazing reward! Congrats on getting this @eshoe !

Thank you, @Mcakes! I am absolutely thrilled with it.

@eshoe amazing reward! 

It really is, @curlychiquita - so many new pretty things to try 🤩

@eshoe @What a lovely way to try Valentino beauty products. Congrats. 

I thought so too, @SportyGirly125. So far I am more impressed with the actual product than the plastic packaging.

@eshoe @Aww I hate when luxe brands use cheap packaging like Hermes. 

@SportyGirly125 I have not tried anything by Hermes but I have heard that. I love that the lipstick is refillable, but I just wish it felt heftier. Like the Gucci lipsticks - those feel special.

@eshoe Yes. Agree. 

@eshoe Wow that is a great score! 

I thought so too, @Samtian. I had one of the Westman blush and gloss sets in my cart and changed my mind thinking at least with this I could try a wider variety of products. So glad I did!

@eshoe I bet! I hadn't paid much attention to them until your post, now I added some to my wishlists haha. 

@Samtian the lipstick is great and long-lasting, and refillable. But the packaging is ok. 

Congrats, @eshoe!! What a great catch!! 🎉

2,889 Replies
testing