Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Are there no new rewards today?🩷

@happyskincare @Doesn’t look like it. Maybe it will start next week. 

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125 

I’m very excited to see Rare beauty as the spotlight in Rewards this month! All with their new collection!🤍

omg yesss do u know if it came out yet?

@Sophiiiiiiii @Not yet. Hopefully Thursday. 

Random tip for those of you who missed the Tower 28 snuggie in the bazaar today.

I, like many others I’m sure of, missed out on this but I was able to find it on sale on their direct website. I literally asked my bf for one of these for Xmas to keep at his house but since I don’t already have one for my house, I decided to get this one as I love all Tower 28 products I’ve tried so far. It’s not crazy expensive and definitely cheaper than most comparable Snuggie-like blankets out there. Hope this helps someone else!

IMG_8171.jpeg

Sorry it's not exactly about a reward but has anyone in Canada redeemed the Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Primer trial size offer? What size is it?

I just redeemed 1000 points for the Shu Uemura scrub.  It looks like it might be the full size, which would be a great value.

I think it is full size also

Here’s the Cuyana mini organizer case I got. I already have the large travel cosmetic case  from a while back. 

839792DC-051D-4D9C-B468-BEBDE9DBDB57.jpeg

422E3A7D-E870-405F-82A3-F1734D1EAF3D.jpeg

Cute! I hope you like it, @SportyGirly125

@curlychiquita @I think it will come in handy for rings that I have. 

@SportyGirly125 @It’s so cute ! 

I redeemed the Cuyana pouch! I really enjoy this brand for quality leather goods  and have a purse and wallet from them which are super great quality. I feel like this is the perfect reward bazaar item because it’s not something I’d have gone out and bought for myself, so it’s cool to get it with points! Thank you @SportyGirly125 for the heads up it was in the bazaar ! 

F820AF68-8F63-499A-977B-9A3F1DC6A3B9.jpeg

I like it, @Kim888! Congratulations! 

D9B6163F-A67F-48F2-8D68-79BB0D6D7CF2.jpeg

I redeemed 500 of my points for the All the  Ouai kit! I have had the OUAI Mini Detangling and Frizz Fighting Leave in Conditioner 1.5 oz/ 45 mL from a free sample before and absolutely loved it. Very excited to try out all the other Ouai mini products that I got in this kit!

Yesss! So glad you finally got this 😍 @MissMarissa123 

Shu Uemura 750 point redemption 

D7EC6490-3FE5-40B9-A5AB-B03BFD183286.jpeg

Thank you for this info about rewards. Currently love the Sephora eyeshadow pencils, matte and glitter. 

Tiki

-

testing