Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Today was my day!  I've been lucky enough to redeem a few of the 100$ rewards in the past, but truthfully I've never really tried hard to grab one.  I happened to notice today at 12:13 that it was rewards time and jumped on the Canadian site.  Nothing, swap to the US side, boom, there she was, just waiting for me.  Great little addition to my 40th birthday today!  Now it's a US reward so I'll have to buy on the US side and wait to go pick it up, but I'm cool with that.  I'll order some of the non Canadian items.  

Also picked up the Turkish bath towel a couple weeks ago with an order.  It's really nice and I'm happy with it.  I have used these towels in the past on the boat as they dry quickly and sand doesn't stick to them, so I'm happy to have another.  Might grab another if they're still kicking around when the 20$ off goes live later this week.  There is no Sephora logo on the towel, something that may be a plus or minus for some.  The only logo is on the tag.  

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Thanks for your tip on going on the US site. I tried it and got the $100 reward FINALLY!

Happy birthday @missjeanie 🎁🎂🎉!

Thanks @Loretta55 ! ‘‘Twas a good day!

Enjoy shopping using the reward @missjeanie !

Wow huge congrats for scoring another $100 reward! And to top it all off, happy birthday 🍨💕 As a fellow Canadian, I can't wait to see what US exclusives you end up choosing! 😉 @missjeanie 

Thanks @Guessgal ! I’m excited to shopping! I usually try to compare the US and Canadian sites when I decide where to place my order but have only looked at the Canadian side lately. It’ll be fun to explore their site again! 

Congratulations, @missjeanie! Happy 40th birthday! 🥳

Thanks @curlychiquita !  I'm fingers crossed my 40's bring some peace and joy, they're the new 30's right? lol

I noticed that Sephora no longer adds the points you would earn based on your basket into your beauty bank total when you checkout. So now I'm on the brink of having enough for another point perk, but would have to place an additional order to get it... seems like a lot of hassle and the reward may even go OOS before I have something I need to buy. Oh, and to top it off, when redeeming point perks I noticed that the points will be deducted right after order confirmation, but the points for the order are delayed quite a bit. I can see this becoming a waiting game if points aren't updated yet and there is something to buy 🙄

I got an email that new Charlotte Tilbury rewards dropped but I don't see any on the website available or "coming soon". Was there something that made a brief appearance and immediately sold out?

I noticed that, too. I think they meant to put another brand in the title, not CT. Unless I'm missing some news from further down this thread... But I never did see any CT rewards pop up and I definitely checked off and on after getting the email.

U.S.

AugustRewardsBazaar.pngAugustRewardsBazaar2.png

I...I got one. I finally snagged a $100 Reward!! I’m firmly in camp “Monetary Value Rewards Should Be Openly Available to Anyone With Enough Points” because there’s no reason to limit them, people who work days don’t have equal accessibility, and artificial scarcity is B.S. That said, I was able to grab this reward (the existence of which I had become a bit wary) using tips from this forum: 1. Use the website; it loads before the app. I toggled between the two and the app’s lag was over a minute. 2. Have something in your cart. I was ready to check out (w/samples and a GWP) at T-4min. 3. Refresh the Rewards page beginning a few min before the drop. I clicked away and back to Rewards every ~30sec (on both site and app) as soon as my cart was set, ~11:56EST. 4) The $ reward seems to drop at 4-6 minutes or 14-16 minutes in, so those are times to really be alert. 5) Have patience, and good luck! It’s real, it took me from intro until today to get one (a testament to the ridiculousness of this system), but using tips I found from others—ESPECIALLY re: using the website—it was obtainable. I hope this novel can somehow help someone else snag a $$$ reward. Stay safe and healthy out there, everyone ❤️

Good for you! I agree. I wish i had the time to checkout...

Good for you! I agree. I wish i had the time to checkout to get a cash reward also. I ended up getting a few 500 and 1000 point rewards because I wanted to get something for my points.

Congrats @ahhhriane!!! I agree. We shouldn't have to jump through all these hoops to get a promised reward, but I'm glad to hear you were finally able to snag one! 

I also managed to snag a $100 reward today which was great! I've had >3,000 points for a very long time, and I've never been able to get one of the decent 1,000+ point rewards. There are some great ones coming soon that I was interested in (Kaja, Jouer, Melt) but based on my track record on the point rewards, I figured I'll take what I can get and snagged the $100. I guess it's technically the more responsible choice for myself 😉 

I just received my order from last week with my 500 point reward of the Bare Minerals set. I have to say, probably my best 500 point reward. I’m surprised it’s actually still available right now. Thought others would have jumped on it. Everything is pretty decently sized minis enough to last a long while, except for the Mineral Veil Finishing Powder which is pretty tiny. Not even 1g. But the lipstick is 1.8g, the blush is 2g, the bronzer is 3.8g and the mascara is 2ml. Good sizes to put in your purse or travel bag. The bronzer alone is bigger (a full gram larger) than the Fenty and Too Faced mini bronzers I have.

I know I could have saved the points for something bigger, but overall I think I got a pretty nice set for the points. I have never seen any of the bigger full-size sets available, they’re always sold out even if I check as soon as I get the emails. Most of them never even show up for me - probably only available to US residents, not Canada.

Anyone else get this set?

E05DC23B-679E-49F5-B881-1CE210C67D9A.jpeg

I got this set! Loving the blush! I have not tried othet...

I got this set! Loving the blush! I have not tried othet products yet, but excited to!

Now u make me want to get it 😂 but I’m saving it for $100 Rouge reward (still Long long way)

@Aphrodite2434 I just got mine today! Lipstick is tiny but mighty. I love blush as well.

testing