Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

I'm right there with you, frustrating, I am ready to spen...

I'm right there with you, frustrating, I am ready to spend points but can't...

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@SurprisedLemur  you've actually seen them?  I haven't seen any in a while and wondering what's going on. I really need to start spending some of my points. 😄

@veronika23 Yes I've been seeing them but they always seem OOS. The $50 rewards last longer but the $100 ones are a better value. I wonder if they are phasing them out? That would be a bummer...

That's so odd. Ugh. I hope not!!!! That's why I've been trying to get some. I don't really have anything I am dying to buy but I have to use my points. Just wish I could use more than one of those codes at once....  I don't want the new 50$ one to be it. Seems they just keeping going down hill. That new targeted promo of 30% off for BI members is a true slap in the face for rouge. I don't recall seeing a percentage that high from Sephora before. @SurprisedLemur 

@veronika23 I really hope so as well, it's the only reward I have been excited about in a while. That 30% really rubbed me the wrong way, esp because it is higher than the rouge one 😞

@SurprisedLemur  yeah it's the only reward I like too.  Ugh yeah. Rouge has never gotten anything that high.  What a way to piss off your most loyal customers. I wonder just how much these targeted promotions are benefiting them. From all the chatter online people are getting more and more annoyed about it and taking their money elsewhere.  Usually I would have re-rouged by now but haven't yet.

Wow I’m shocked you haven’t re rouged. Me either 

Same! 

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I can’t believe how hard it’s been to snag a Jo Malone candle. I’ve been able to add the candle to my cart a couple of the mornings promptly at 9am but by the time I press checkout I get a “cart error” and I’m sh*t out of luck! Just thought I’d leave my mini rant here.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I know this is too late, but next time sign in before 8:30. Start refreshing at 8:45 and go go go. You’ll get something better 

Snagged the Jo Malone full size cologne again. It dropped at 9am PST and was out of stock@9:02am😳

Congrats to all those who snagged the cologne🥳

Mine just shipped. I thought I missed out, but I saw the cologne back in stock at 12:30~ am est when I looked at the bazaar page again. I grabbed it and checked out not really expecting much other than a pts refund sooner or later, but I just got a shipping notif today. Ground transit. Color me shocked.

The 2500pt candle was also back in stock after I redeemed the cologne. Both were oos by 1pm est, but they were still available in the rewards bazaar for more than 5 minutes after I had checked out, so grats to anyone able to grab them during then. Maybe they had more inventory laying around? Idk.  

Mine also went out yesterday. Sooner than I expected for...

Mine also went out yesterday. Sooner than I expected for this sort of thing! 🐢

Awesome 😎.. mine shipped yesterday too😍🥳🤩

Awesome 👏🏾 

I have to agree on the timeline. I began refreshing at 8:45 am. At 8:59 I refreshed twice and at 9am I ordered and went to see if any items were added. At 9:02 it sold out.

@howconnie, Which reward did you end up getting? Wish I h...

@howconnie, Which reward did you end up getting? Wish I hadn't used up a bunch of points lately, because the Jo Malone 5lb candle for 5000 points would have been excellent!

Re: @howconnie, Which reward did you end up getting? Wish I h...

I got the cologne. My eyes were shocked when I saw the 5 pound candle, but I didn’t have enough points for it either.

I was finally able to grab one this time! I hope they shi...

I was finally able to grab one this time! I hope they ship soon, since the engraving isn't customized. 🤞

Re: I was finally able to grab one this time! I hope they shi...

Congratulations so happy for you blessings

Seriously, I was on at 12:03pm EST, and the bottle was OUT.

3 Replies
testing