Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I was able to grab one in Canada. My first ever reward redemption! Hopefully the order does t get cancelled I heard in this forum that happens!!! Fingers crossed. So excited for my first reward..

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Congrats 🍾🎈🎉🎊. I scored the peony blush suede cologne last year and received it intact. Offering you, me and others some hope... 😂 enjoy your cologne.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Glad you got it!

As a guy, there isn't very much in this bazaar I care about. Would have liked to snag this! Thinking about switching to Ulta.

Save Up your points Texas, at 5,000 points victor and Rolf gave away 5 large bottles last year. Buy your stuff during the August 4x the points sale and then run this rewards bazaar.

Thank you and here’s a tip on how to snag these rewards. The best way to get is to be on a desktop. The apps is glitchy. So is iPad.  Sign in to your account 5 mins before 9am PST. Add something to your cart, check on your address and shipping details and be sure everything pops up as is. Delete the item. Keep refreshing and at 9am you will be able to snag one of the higher dollar value reward and confirm order. Otherwise the chances of scoring is very minimal to nothing. Best wishes and I hope you are able to get something much better than this cologne in future😀.

@brunettegodess, Congrats!

@brunettegodess, Congrats!

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I am very excited, was able to get the Rosie Jane US reward before it went out of stock. Love the cologne, had already purchased a mini, and am really looking forward to trying the lip and cheek stains. This reward looked so pretty, and the fact that it is a clean product is a plus.

U.S.

RewardsBazaarJuly.pngRewardsBazaarJuly2.pngRewardsBazaarJuly3.pngRewardsBazaarJuly4.png

I like how Canada only gets 34 bottles of the cologne while US has 166.....

@loknessmonsta It's pretty generous considering the US population is 10x the Canadian population.  If you google it, Canada is estimated to have 37 mil and US has 327.  

How do you see how many items of a certain reward are coming? I am never able to see that information?

I know what you mean! It's the same for me...they seem very random. Sometimes I will get an email before the new rewards drop and other times no. 

The 750 reward seemed great too: 

I’m so excited for these Jo Malone rewards, finally something worth the points.

Limited edition cologne? So it's not English Pear & Freesia?

@lyravega I had assumed they had meant it would be limited edition because of the personalized engraving as opposed to a limited edition scent.

😮😮😮

I soooo wish I had 2500pts...that's a $200 candle, and Pomegranate Noir is one of my favorite JM scents 😍 Congrats in advance to whoever snags one!

@myxducky, I'm with you about the candle. I was thinking...

@myxducky, I'm with you about the candle. I was thinking who would use 5000 points for this candle, then I read the size and WOW. I didn't have 5000 points either 😭

I wish I had 5000 points I wanted that 5 pound Peony and suede candle. Wow.

I totally thought these candles were just the 200g ones and was like..that's pretty crappy value, but wow 600g is huge and an amazing deal!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I was able to snag the $100 Rouge Reward today! So excited!!
12 Replies
testing