Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@ohheyitscindyk I ripped the tag out of the shirt I got, but it was the smallest size so either an XS or an S. I typically wear an XS/0 and to me the tank top runs a little big so it’s a loose fit and it’s pretty long. Not a crop fit. Very comfy! I use it to work out. Here’s a pic I have with it on, I did a front tuck because it was so long. @sister13 is modeling the T-shirt too! 44F4AC5E-130E-4EF0-8414-D3BCD5F625D6.jpeg

@Mcakes Thanks so much! I was worried I'd have to size up if it's tight-fitting, but sounds like I can just get my usual size. And I'm glad it's not short. Thanks for the picture, the colors on both the tank & the shirt @sister13 is modeling look so vibrant!

Oh Americans, I am very jealous! I really regretted not grabbing one of the Sephoria shirts when I was there! I wish these were available for Canada!

PM me your size @NotCrocker , if I see it pop up I'll grab you one Heart

Oh @Mcakes you are sweet! I'll shoot you a PM! 

I am crying on the inside for missing the Google Home Hub. I've been dreaming of this device. In other news, I did get the CT - Pillowtalk which I've always wanted to try!

sephora.PNGsephora2.PNG

Coming soon for Canada

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 12.11.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-18 at 12.11.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-18 at 12.11.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-18 at 12.11.57 PM.png

Ouuuh I really want that Polaroid printer 😍 I almost picked one up with my SDM points, but this would be better! 

@SpaceLlama I agree! Thats a pretty good reward for 1500 points! 

Ahh. That living proof full size is so tempting! I'm so close to hitting 2500 points to get the $100 gift card. Oh the dilemma! 

Two new 750pt rewards up. Vinoperfect set has a value of $79.74 CAD. Vinosource set has a value of $62.74 CAD.9044E789-8C79-4204-9F67-09E7B4C27792.jpeg

42CA4791-C29B-4EDA-81E1-30F391BDC47B.jpeg

Two new 500pt rewards up in Canada. Murad has approx value of $39.56 CAD, Tarte has approx value of $29.87 CAD. I didn’t include the value of the foundation blisted pack because the description stated there was 0.5ml of product, but didn’t indicate if that was total for all four (which would have a value of $0.85 CAD), or if they were 0.5ml each, which would have a value of $3.40 CAD. Either way, they’re super tiny and from the pic are only a selection of light shades. 7A961FD2-370D-421C-92E0-050D7C0FE07A.jpeg

EB014E80-EC27-47AB-92C3-02BC2D602EA4.jpeg

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

This 500 point reward just popped up.

@Qteepiec I picked one up too! I have the lip product already (I feel like everyone has gotten this as a GWP at some point), and don’t usually wear pencil eyeliner, but I haven’t actually tried the blush or shadow base yet and I was interested in trying. Plus I did a cost breakdown and the total value came to $88.18 CAD, which I thought was a pretty good deal!

I snagged one.. love NARS and looks like I already own most of the set but thought it was a good deal.

@Qteepiec, I thought it was a really good set, but same h...

@Qteepiec, I thought it was a really good set, but same here, I have most of the items so I passed.

DECEMBER 100 PT PERKS - CANADA

blush is Orgasm, TF lipstick is Scarlet Rouge, KVD is Outlaw

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 4.26.51 PM.png

Aww darn, I was hoping to try my first ever Tom Ford lipstick, but by the time I got home it was already sold out 😞 

Here are the US Rewards as well, the Nars and Tom Ford shades are the same. Giorgio Armani lippie is in the shade 102:

December100ptperks.pngDecember250ptperks.pngDecember750plusptperks.png

I’m in Canada and all my settings are Canadian and my email notifications said the Caution Mascara was going to be available, wonder if that an In Store exclusive perk? 

what shade is the tom Ford in?

what shade is the tom Ford in?
3 Replies
testing