Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

The featured brand for July 2018 is... Urban Decay

bazaar july 18 urban decay logo.JPG

COMING SOON - JULY 2018 - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler
bazaar july 18 can 1.JPGbazaar july 18 can 2.JPGbazaar july 18 can 3.JPGbazaar july 18 can 4.JPGbazaar july 18 urban decay.JPG

100, 250, and 500 point perks - JULY 2018 - CANADA

Spoiler

bazaar july 18 can 100.JPG

COMING SOON - JULY 2018 - quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler

100 and 250 point perks - JULY 2018 - United States

Spoiler
bazaar july 18 us 100.JPGbazaar july 18 us 250 500.JPG

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@veronika23 Agreed. But on the brightside, I was sad that I had missed that one, and now it looks like I may not have missed it after all... although I likely will still miss it whenever it randomly goes up now haha.

@lachaton  let's hope it goes up before 12:30. I know that has happened before... things going live sometime after 12pm.

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Could anyone tell me if the Ouai Sun of a Beach bag already came out?

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I don’t think it has yet! Ive been waiting for this one to come out aswell and haven’t seen it.

Gah. I checked every Tuesday and Thursday at the correct times and wasn’t able to get any Tarte rewards. Don’t they want my 8000 points?!

Anyone know how many of the daily peels you get in the reward?

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@MikeHoncho You get 3 peels ☺️

CANADA:

NEW 100PT PERKS:

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 12.00.08 PM.png

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I grab the bum bum cream - the smell is so strongi made a mistake to putting it on my entire arm and now im working and all i can smell is the bum bum cream 🤣 i hate strong smells The lala cream is ok , Love te monsiuer big mascara ,fresh eye cream is tiny

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@mztm My HG mascara is the Monsieur Big ! I have short lashes but this mascara makes my lashes look fuller and longer .

RE: Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Me too i grab 3 🤣 @keana1

@mztm I feel your pain: I know a lot of people love Bum Bum cream but I find the smell migraine inducing. Tried it on NY eve when I went to visit my sister in Toronto and could not wash it off fast enough. Thankfully she loved it 😊 I gave it to her under one condition: don’t open it until I leave...better yet until my bum lands back in DC lol Fresh eye cream is small but I got the same size deluxe sample before and it lasted for a while. Love that cream for puffy eyes in the morning

Hehe feels the same way @Zvezdochka i was able to grab 3 ordered multiple times to get it now its going to the xmas gifts basket 🤣

@Zvezdochka Now I’m afraid to use the Bum Bum cream since I am migraine prone....

BRB Cashing in all of my points for my HG moisturizer -- Drunk Elephant Lala cream. Smiley Very Happy 100 Point rewards look great this month -- nice mix of products from all categories.

@MlleCC so true. Wonderful selection. I picked up a few YSL primers, Dior sorbets and Fresh Black Tea Eye Cream. These are some of my favorite products. Lately I feel like sometimes 100 point rewards are much more appealing to me than 500, 1000, 1500 ones.

I picked up 3, thinking they were the 15ml sample size-they are tiny, only 5ml each. Still, free!

The Dior cream is also a ridiculously small size. I would have cashed in some points for this and DE but not at these meager sizes.

Just got the email for June for Canada:

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.41.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.41.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.41.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-05 at 12.41.55 PM.png

Im curious when the US is getting this type of email, since I know our rewards do vary

1 Reply