cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Love Note Shopping Event - Beauty Insider 2016 FAQs

BI Love Note 2016.jpg

What is the Sephora Love Note Shopping Event?
The Sephora Love Note Shopping Event is an exclusive promotion offering 15% off all merchandise purchases for VIB Rouge and VIB members, and 10% off for all BI members. During this offer, VIB Rouge members are eligible for 15% off from Thursday, April 7th – Wednesday, April 13th. VIB clients are also eligible for 15% off and the promotion is valid for them from Friday April 8th – Wednesday, April 13th. Beauty Insider clients are eligible for 10% off all merchandise purchases and the promotion is valid from Saturday, April 9th – Tuesday, April 12th.

Is the offer available at Sephora inside JCPenney stores?
Yes! The exact same offers for VIB Rouge Clients are available in Sephora inside JCPenney Stores.

Is the offer available in Canada?
Yes! The exact same offers for VIB Rouge Clients are available in Canada.

Can the 10% off offer be used more than once?

Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through April 12th for Beauty Insiders in store and online. 

Are there any exclusions to the offer?
The discount is only valid on merchandise purchases only. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards and eGift cards, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping and handling charges.

What if I’m not a Beauty Insider?
Once you join Sephora Beauty Insider, you’re eligible to redeem the 10% off promotion – it’s free and easy to sign up! Learn more about the Beauty Insider program at any Sephora store or online at www.sephora.com/beautyinsider.

Re: Sephora Love Note Shopping Event - Beauty Insider 2016 FAQs

I am a beauty insider just $50 away from hitting VIB. Can I use the VIB code and get 15% off if I buy stuff worth $100+ during the sale ? Or would I have to first Qualify VIB by spending the $50 and then be eligible?

Hi Kareena2400,

You wouldn't be able to use the VIB code if you haven't qualified yet. If you qualify during the sale you'll be able to start to using the 15% off VIB promo code.

Kindly,
Nika
Anonymous Insider

I spent over $350 and should be at VIB, but my account is not showing VIB. I called CS and they told me it can take up to 2 weeks, how will I able to use my April discount then? Help please.

Oh no! I'm really sorry about that, Xinyc! I will send you a private message now so I can assist you with this.

Always,

Danee

I am a beauty insider and have not received and email or card in mail 😭 When do the emails go out?

Hi kimspeakwoman,

We have not yet sent emails regarding our Love Note Promotion! They'll be sent tomorrow, 4/5/16. Please keep an eye out on your emails 🙂

Always,

Danee

Thanks so much for fast response!! I can't wait!👌🏽😊

Do you have to show the card when shopping in store?

Hi Alextaylor90,

If you forget the email/physical mailer, please be sure to provide the Cast Member with your Beauty Insider account information and mention the offer! 🙂

Always,

Danee

Hi, I'm a Beauty Insider, How do I know whether I can apply the coupon? I did not get any Email from sephora

Hi Thara2016, We haven't sent the email yet. Keep an eye out!

52 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • BI Love Note 2016.jpg
testing