Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

Holiday Greetings to the lovely people of BIC whichever holiday you celebrate! 

As many of you are aware, @TeamBIC has this naughty little habit of turning into a bunch of festive elves and spoiling a random number of active BIC community contributors with a surprise holiday treat come this time of year!  Yeah the imagery is there of TeamBIC in pointy green hats making the magic happen while sipping on hot cocoa.

I’m sure all of you are eager to see what they’ve been up to this season!  I know I am!  They never fail to impress me with their creative box designs (my inner cat loves the boxes as much as the contents) Of course the contents are always wonderful too;);)

This thread is for expressing your community excitement, making wild or educated sleuthed-out guesses as to what could be inside  and for sharing with the community, photos of any gifts you receive, and also for congratulating other community members on their awesome luck and for making BIC the beauty haven it is!   

And once people have had a chance to try out their…ahhhh thé suspense is too much!!!😝, this is a great place to both write and read the best quality product reviews!  It doesn’t get more honest than from the mouths of BIC members you talk to everyday and who know exactly what kind of information you like!  It’s also a great place to ask questions on any products members have received and know you’ll get a speedy response!

I look forward to seeing all the photos

posted as members receive and open boxes, sharing in the joy and witnessing how everyone’s surprises work for them!

Speaking of gratis that works for me, I have been wearing the Kilian Apple Brandy fragrance from last year all week!!!  A continuous thank you to @TeamBIC for every single time I smell like spicy mince meat tarts🥰🥰🥰🥧

Also, I heard someone say today they finished their holiday shopping.  Show of hands, who’s finished or, ahem… started their holiday shopping?  😆✋🏻 I started and am nowhere near finished status; as collected and organized as that would be.  

B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg

F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg

Re: Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

@heartsmyface  I still smile when I see my bottle of KILIAN Paris Apple Brandy Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray on my dresser!  What an unbelievable gratis!

I need to hurry up and finish shopping.  I bought some stocking stuffers, presents for a few friends, but no big presents for my husband and kids.

Oooohh, my shipping label was created!  The gratis weighs ten pounds!  That sounds like last year's box!

@Ispend2much6 Ten pounds! 😵😵😵 Wow! 

@Saradestin  Last year I started joking about wondering if we were going to receive bottles of wine because of the shipping weights.  @CarolBT  didn't miss a beat and said she'd write that idea down for this year, so who knows?? 😂

Turns out there are lots of restrictions that sometimes keep us from LIVING THE DREAM! 😂  @Ispend2much6 

@CarolBT  Well, sometimes being an adult and obeying rules just stinks, you know? 😂   I'm very excited for my soon -to-arrive gratis as is!

@Ispend2much6 Well, too much wine can also blow us away! 😄

@Ispend2much6  The box was ridiculously generous last year!  I still can’t believe it!   I love all the perfumes but the Kilian is getting the Royal mention cause it’s the most festive fragrance:) 

We’re in the same situation gift wise.  It’ll come together.  It always does.  I just don’t want to be shopping a couple weeks before Christmas.  It’s already getting more crowded in stores than I like.  

Ten pounds!!  Ha, Imagine coming home with a ten pound Sephora bag😅. I’d have to sneak that haul past any judgy eyes. 😚🎶

@heartsmyface : “Imagine coming home with a ten pound Sephora bag😅. I’d have to sneak that haul past any judgy eyes. 😚🎶

Hilarious! 😂😂😂  But so true! 

@heartsmyface  That made me laugh so hard!  I have "judgy eyes" here too, although they've been pretty patient lately. 🙂

@Ispend2much6  the quiet judgment/outwardly supportive combo has me thinking maybe they don’t need to see every box that comes in.  😉

Eek, well I am so hopeful and excited! All of the perfumes from last years gratis have prominent placement in my every day lineup, and they were the easiest to unpack since I saved the amazing box, just like @heartsmyface , my inner cat, and my real life pet cat LOVE the boxes!! 

I still use Apple Brandy all the time PLUS Angels Share which I also treated myself to last year. Anyway, fingers crossed for another big surprise this year for all of us!!

As for shopping, I’ve done almost none, but have some ideas as my family and friends mostly leave it to me for their beauty needs, lol. 💗💗💗

@sister13  Oh gosh are you mostly unpacked now?  It seems like it’s been a while but also, we’re still not completely moved in and it’s been,what, six years? Probably a sign we don’t need what’s in the lingering boxes.😅

So, we are mostly unpacked for the house in general, but I still haven't fully unpacked all my perfumes (2 med/large boxes are left, but I unpacked 2 smaller boxes plus the Sephora 2021 gratis box) and a couple of makeup/accessory boxes. Otherwise, just the general basement boxes that may never get fully organized, haha. 

@heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface Last year Xmas gratis is truely the bomb. I enjoy the perfumes very much and even pan some 🥰😘🌹Nope I haven’t started Xmas shopping yet. Ugh!I hope to score some BF deals

@blackkitty2014   panning perfumes… I have panned four or five full sized perfumes in my LIFE and that’s when I owned 1-2 perfumes at a time.  

ralph her, miss Dior and j Lo (oh gosh i can’t even remember) CKone, tommy girl …. Any others?  Okay maybe I’ve panned more than that but my point is that it’s a rare occurrence 😆

@blackkitty2014 @heartsmyface  I think I’ve only finished Guerlain Angelique Noire, Chanel Coco, and Acqua de Gio. Maaaayyyybe a Calvin Klein, I can’t think of the name, but it was pretty beachy and in a cylindrical bottle with a silver top…

eta: ESCAPE was the name! Man, I loved that one. I think I still have a bottle somewhere! 

@sister13 those are goooood ones!  I’m not actually sure I’ve smelled Angelique Noire 🧐. But maybe I’d know it if I smelled it.  Escape!   Oh wow, does it still smell good?  

I will have to check, it’s in one of the boxes I haven’t unpacked yet! @heartsmyface I guess it’s been reformulated, and I am not sure if mine is an OLD OLD one or a more recent (but still old) bottle, haha. I think it still smells good but that my tastes have gotten a bit more sophisticated and I love other scents better. @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface ralph her is one of my only fragrance pans too! Full sized at least… that and curious by Britney Spears back in high school haha. I’ve made it through a couple travel sizes though. Vanille Incensee, Kilian Princess, a bunch of SDJ Brazilian crush minis, and what’s most likely a scary amount of bath and body works body sprays back in my teens 😅

@cianni  Ha I panned the RLH one twice!  I wonder if I’d still like it now cause it was heavenly to me!  omg I got a vial of Britney Spears through Scentbird and I can’t wear it.  It smells gross sweet and I like sweet!  I bet I would have loved it in high school.  It would have got on real well with my Calgon Hawaiian Ginger body spray, Exclamation and Loves Baby Soft!  😄. Oh and Gap Grass!  

I still have some shopping to do @heartsmyface ! I feel like I’ll find out what people I haven’t bought for want over thanksgiving! 

Conversation Stats
Photos125
  • B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg
  • F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg
  • 87967830-D08E-48B1-BE3E-F5340513524A.gif
  • michelleshops_0-1669180846671.gif
  • 20221126_093855_mh1669482977981.jpg
  • mervyns open.gif
  • 20221126_135348.jpg
  • 20221126_094554_mh1669483006377.jpg
  • 20221126_095556_mh1669483028542.jpg
  • DE2D6652-8DE5-4457-8B02-E1C4D46D47DB.gif