Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Rewards Bazaar

Ok, why does the Rewards Bazaar hype up the 1,000 and plus point rewards, and make it impossible for people to get it? I've been saving up my points just so I could get something that is worth it, and every time I see something I like, it's out of stock. Sephora needs to make more of those rewards because I feel like its just a joke. 

Re: Rewards Bazaar

@staceblitz I understand it can be frustrating! You might find this thread on tips and tricks helpful!!! 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Rouge/Any-Tips-on-Accessing-the-Rewards-for-1000-points/m-p/3311159

I agree. there needs to be more available and more option...

I agree. there needs to be more available and more options in the 750 + rewards. I've spent A LOT of $$$ at Sephora. lately, I've gotten the impression that Sephora doesn't appreciate their customers enough to give a little back. same hold true with the free samples. why do we have to spend so much to get a single free item? this is something my friends and I discuss. many are taking business elsewhere. so if we are talking about it, I'm sure we're not the only ones. Sephora needs to fix this.

WHY do all the new Rewards jump from 500 to 5000 point RE...

WHY do all the new Rewards jump from 500 to 5000 point REWARDS and NOTHING in between?!?!
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing