Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions Thread Missing?

Is this thread missing for anyone else? I've tried for the last few days to access it (it used to be located at http://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/), and the server says it's not found. A search didn't turn up anything either. Anyone know what's up with this?

Re: Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions Thread Missing?

New rewards are dropping every day through next Tuesday, the 26th!

RewardsBazaarBlitz.jpg

RE: Re: Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions Thread Missing?

I just saw this an hour ago. I get the feeling the bazaar items will be okay items until the last day. @ohheyitscindyk what do you think?

Re: RE: Re: Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions Thread Missing?

@KNC24 I'm hoping for some higher point rewards! I haven't redeemed for anything in a while 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk Thanks for the heads up!

did anyone get the customer sephora pro pallets? I just s...

did anyone get the customer sephora pro pallets? I just saw them in the reward bazaar and they look interesting I just wish they had pictures of it open

I swear they weren't actually available... I watched for...

I swear they weren't actually available... I watched for a while and there was one set of cools, then the editorial palettes too, nothing had photos, then some did, then they all had one photo... honestly I think someone was "pushing code to production", so to speak, and it was actually prep for xmas eve/day/etc. that we weren't supposed to see!

Re: did anyone get the customer sephora pro pallets? I just s...

I want to know too!

US when do new rewards come out. It appears everything is...

US when do new rewards come out. It appears everything is gone right away all the time ugh

Tuesday's and Thursday between 9 and 5. I always just che...

Tuesday's and Thursday between 9 and 5. I always just check throughout the day

Thank you! I checked in the morning and the Kat Von D rew...

Thank you! I checked in the morning and the Kat Von D reward was gone in seconds

Capture+_2017-12-12-11-07-40.png

Capture+_2017-12-12-11-05-34.png

I actually got this...

I actually got this...

I got the 1000 point KVD reward and just noticed the brush will be engraved! 

I saw that too! I'm down to 2 points in my bank (FINALLY) and this was a nice reward to cash out on. I hope the engraving process goes okay; Sephora hasn't seemed to do so well with these personalized rewards sometimes. 😕

My Kat von D reward just got shipped and I am confused. I thought engraving would take weeks? Or will they break up the perk and send the rest of the stuff first? 

@fantaji Usually what happens is they will first just ship the engraving instructions 🙂

I agree. The brush looks nice and I will gift or trade the perfumes. I think mainly I'm tired of not seeing anything I really want. I was at work when the hourglass reward went up so I was depressed about that. Hope this is worth it! 

I'm a bit confused. I got this reward and the brush was missing - but does that mean the engraved brush will ship out later on? (this is my first 1000 point perk lol)

Sorry for the late reply, but yes...the engraved items take longer as they're done by a 3rd party. I just received the email stating they took longer than expected and we should receive the brush Feb 7-12th  I'm so excited!

RE: Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions Thread Missing?

USA new 100 point rewards are up! Canada looks like they got all the same ones except no Mascara and they don’t have the smash box Lippie anymore

265 Replies
testing