Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions Thread Missing?

Is this thread missing for anyone else? I've tried for the last few days to access it (it used to be located at http://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/), and the server says it's not found. A search didn't turn up anything either. Anyone know what's up with this?

Re: Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions Thread Missing?

Deff going to try for the hourglass one! I've been waiting for an hourglass reward to come up! I hope I can get it looks like its going to be really popular!

Is that the Surreal Light Palette from Hourglass from last year? Goddammit, just when I thought I was done stalking the rewards bazaar. 800 sounds like a decent number actually. 

I know, right?! I was also hoping to quit the race to good rewards. Fingers crossed that I don't get stuck in a meeting whenever that Hourglass palette is released. 

But then again, I was also hoping to be able to catch this year's Hourglass holiday palette during the Sephora sale in the fall...

I have that Hourglass palette and it's super nice.

Hourglass palette part 2: electric boogaloo At least ther...

Hourglass palette part 2: electric boogaloo! At least there are 800 this time ! I'm definitely going to pick up this perk since I missed the first one

That hourglass reward though...

Oooo im gonna try for the hourglass 🙂 hopefully that comes before the cute origins set with the mug!! So if I miss the hourglass then I can try for the other 🙂 that mug is SO cute

CANADIAN SEPTEMBER REWARDS:

Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 12.11.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-05 at 12.11.22 PM.png

RE: Re: Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions Thread Missing?

I want that hourglass , i have never tried and want to have it for the longest time

That Chloe and Marc jacobs rewards are wow wondering why us doesn't get those rewards too

Looks like the brand of the month is Origins 

Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 12.00.37 PM.png

OHey bike reward is up on Canadian site for 7500 pts. Wasn't it advertised as a 5000 pts rewards in the promo email?Screenshot_20170831-120816.png

Not a good thing Sephora.

Found a new 100 Point Perk at my local stand-alone Sephora:  I redeemed a deluxe-sized MUFE Artist Liquid Matte lipstick in the shade 105.  Size is 0.04 fl.oz., giving it a value of $10 USD (full-sized is $20 USD for 0.08 fl.oz.).  

Apologies for the terrible photo below (limitations of indoor photography at night!); in real-life, the color is an interesting dusty mauve with slightly grey undertones.

MUFE Liquid Lipstick 100 Point Perk.jpg

It looks and sounds like a really pretty color! Thanks for sharing @MlleCC 🙂

Up for the US, one set in light and one in medium:

Up for the US, one set in light and one in medium:

RE: Up for the US, one set in light and one in medium:

So I'm calculating about a $75 value for this [please correct me if I'm wrong!] Pricing for the non-cosmetics items are from Amazon. Popsocket $9.99 External battery charger ~$15 Passport holder ~$7 Makeup bag ~$11 It Cosmetics CC cream $1.40 [This seems low to me?] Superhero mascara $13 [lol and this seems high 😜] Pressed powder $7.45 Brow pencil $10 I went ahead and redeemed my points for this...i have most of the cosmetics from other play boxes and promos but the other items should come in handy for an upcoming vacation. We'll see!🤞🏽

Up for Canada

IMG_7640.PNG

Whoever redeemed it, please let us know how it went! 🙂

Wow! That looks awesome! I feel like that would be a makeover worth redeeming if it comes with $100 of product!

Is it only me or today's reward have actually disappeared from the site? I can't see them listed as OOS either.

@fatimamummy They disappeared! At 9am we had 4 lippie options, now there's only 1.... 👀 We're onto you Sephora!!!

2 Replies
testing