Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions Thread Missing?

Is this thread missing for anyone else? I've tried for the last few days to access it (it used to be located at http://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/), and the server says it's not found. A search didn't turn up anything either. Anyone know what's up with this?

Re: Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions Thread Missing?

Does anyone know if these new daily rewards are dropping at a certain time of day? I feel like the last two days have been in the morning sometime, but just trying to find out if it's an exact time or not.

Yes! I would love to know as well...

It showed up for me at 11 am CST. Beyond happy after trying for months to get something finally got a reward this am. 

@Saschattack They have been showing up at the usual time for me (10 AM Mountain Time)

Thank you!

Apologies in advance for posting updates in this thread, but the original Rewards Bazaar Preview / Discussion thread gives me a "Not Found" error message.

New tarte 2500 Point Perk is now live (US site)

tarte Savor Summer 2500 Point Reward - Aug 2017.png

I was amazed that this reward is still available at this instant.

I can't find the actual thread so posting here. 

Up for Canada

IMG_7574.JPGIMG_7575.JPG

That's weird.  I commented on it yesterday.  Why do threads keep disappearing????? @KatieBT @candacebt

@veronika23 @h3llc4t I just updated it yesterday to include the new Rewards information that was sent out by email 😞 I can see in "My Unmoderated Items" that the Rewards Preview & Discussion thread is now showing as a rejected item. 

And I never received a response about what happened to the Canadian Promo Codes List #2 thread. I suppose I could just copy and paste the content from the rejected post into a new thread? It would be nice to receive an answer about why this is happening.

What are the new rewards for this month? @lachaton

@lachaton  OMG FFS! That is so stupid! How can OP's maintain their threads if they keep being moved to that section.  I know the mods can restore them because I've seen them do it and thought I had read they would fix this or the system would eventually know not to do this but I can't recall where I saw this message and which mod said it.  I hope they can restore it ASAP since rewards will be dropping daily during the next week.  It's a lot of work for you to always recreate your threads like that. 😞

That's so odd, @veronika23! I tried to access it yesterday to check on Thursday's rewards, and it was missing then too for me. Something very strange is going on.

yeah seriously... beyond weird @h3llc4t!

testing