Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Flash shipping

Does anyone know anything about Sephora flash shipping and how I can get it?

Re: Flash shipping

I was also offered the 2-day Flash before I hit Rouge last year. At first I found the 2-day shipping to be really reliable, but at a certain point it started taking longer which was annoying. I don't intend to continue with Flash because I'm fine waiting a couple extra days for my stuff with Rouge, especially since Flash hasn't been super reliable for me anyway.

I wonder why they are no longer offering two day flash shipping though or if I just did not get that offer.  The 3 day flash hardly seems better than regular 3 day shipping.

I would love to have Sephora Flash Shipping!  I never received an invite, I just, just learned about it from a friend!  How do you get an invite or offer?!!  🙂

Anonymous Insider

Hi ladies,

Please feel free to send me or any of the other mods a PM about this and we'll be happy to help you!

Hi Janine,

I tried to PM you but got a message saying that you don't have PM enabled??

I never got an email, and I'm VIB!  what the heck??

I love my flash shipping...but I to had to pay $25 when I signed up. How come it's only $10 for the same deal now?

I also paid $25...  I don't understand why it is only $10 now.  

@ Esasa and makeupmom03 -  I also paid $25 when I signed up.  If you contact a Moderator they will refund you the difference.

Glad you posted this info, I paid $25 too. Thanks!

I'm not sure how to do that since I'm new to the beauty talk. I will try and figure it out. Thanks for the info though!

Just look for:  MiaBT, CandaceBT, KeelyBT, etc...  You should find one of them just clicking through a few threads but you can also search for them in the "ask a question or search conversations" bar.

Ok. Thank you so much for your help!

Anonymous Insider

How come Sephora charge someone only $10 a year, and I had to paid $25? Can I get the difference back?

I have the 2day flash and all my orders take 5 days. By contrast, I placed an order with amazon at 9:30am on tuesday and it was at my house at 2pm wednesday. Now that is what I call flash. That was fast even for amazon.

It just bugs me that sephora calls it 2 day flash when it is really 5. Although it is better than ulta. I placed my first and last order with them and it took 9 days from the day I got the email saying it had shipped. Really, did they send it by snail?  I forgot what I had ordered by that time lol

Anonymous Insider

Ulta's shipping is terrible. I placed an order Sunday night/Monday morning and it was supposed to arrive the next Tuesday, then UPS bumped it up to Saturday, then it got delayed because of a "late trailer".

But now that I think of it, the orders I place with Sephora on Sunday nights/Monday mornings don't get to me either until the next Monday as well. I guess I only think it's not that slow because they spring for the 2- or 3-day shipping, it's just the processing time that takes forever.

Anonymous Insider

I got an invitation along time ago. I'm pretty sure it's by invitation only.

Yeah, I signed up weeks/month ago when I first heard it here, but nothing. =/

I've no idea if it's random or if there's some requirements needed. 

If only it applied to Canada too 😞

i received an invitation about a month or two ago and it was for $25, which I signed up for. Now,it's only $10?? is this just for an upgrade or free shipping?

yeah why is the charge now only 10.00 I signed up and had to pay 25.00

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 1evennewer.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 12.22.53 PM.png
  • veronicamax_0-1660591267844.png
testing