Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Flash shipping

Does anyone know anything about Sephora flash shipping and how I can get it?

Anonymous Insider

Re: Flash shipping

@lolo01 - I'd be happy to take a look at your account to help 🙂  I'll send you a message now

I paid $25 as well!  It is $10 now.  Well, that's fair!

@Suxx2bu I will send you a message to help.

wow! that was a very quick response. thanks so much!!

If you receive an invitation for Flash Shipping, and you accept, you can order as little as you want without paying any extra fees.  You would not have to pay a $5.00 shipping fee if any of your orders fall below $50.00. This enrollment is for one year of Flash Shipping.

I love the Flash Shipping, even though I'm a VIB Rouge. 

You can pay 5.00 if you chose for overnight delivery as a flash member 🙂

@CzaCee At this time membership is limited, but you can sign up here to receive future updates > http://goo.gl/LTm1mh

can the mods get me waitlisted for Flash too? 😞

Here is a photo of the invitation for Flash Shipping. It says it all! Your goodies arrive in two days!

1evennewer.jpg

So you pay $10 once and get flash shipping all year? Like no $5 shipping fee every time? 

I just got sent this... FINALLY! But now Im not too sure if I want it anymore.. even for $10. I'm only $200 away from rouge and I know Ill spend that much by the end of this year. So it'd be a waste.

Not a total waste... Rough shipping is 3-day, and Flash is 2-day! You might not notice a difference if you live close to the distribution centers, though. I'm in California and my packages take the full 3 days to arrive, sometimes longer.

3 days isn't that bad.  In Canada we have to wait like 2 to 3 weeks!

I received the invitation awhile back for $10, so decided to do it.  I've been enjoying it, but I am also in California and all of my flash shipments have not arrived in 2 days.  Some have, but others have taken 4-5 days.

Anonymous Insider

That's disappointing to hear. I've been waiting to get invited to Flash because it can take a week to get my orders sometimes (processing time + no Saturday deliveries for UPS). I thought it was because I live in CA and Flash isn't ready for the west coast yet because they're mainly based in Maryland. There's a shipping center in Salt Lake City though, and the few times my orders come out of there, they're FAST.

I wish I got Flash shipping 😞

I received an email a couple days ago. $10 for a year with 2 day free shipping. I just placed an order for a sharpener just because I could lol! This is going to be useful for days when I just need a lipstick or to restock my moisturizer and not have to add more products to make it to $50.

Hi Ghkim-

Michmo is right! I'll message you to put you on the wait list. Thanks.

❤️ Melissa

Can I please be added to the wait list for Flash shipping next time too?

reifmn@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Anonymous Insider

Hi ladies,

At this time, Sephora Flash is a pilot program and membership is limited. If you would like to receive future updates about Sephora Flash, please visit the URL listed below and enter your email address in the field below “Request an Invite”.

Can you please also add me to the list? Thank you!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 1evennewer.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 12.22.53 PM.png
  • veronicamax_0-1660591267844.png
testing