From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Insiders

Insiders

• 115681 Members
  • 2778 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Insiders
Sephora 2024 Birthday Gifts
|
Re: Sephora 2024 Birthday Gifts
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @CocoLancome28 they generally stay the same ...read more
@CocoLancome28 they generally stay the same
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Insiders
Mascara
|
Re: Mascara
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @codi1 Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Set ...read more
@codi1 Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Set
New Reply in Insiders
Love for Brushes
|
Re: Love for Brushes
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: question! does anyone have the new fenty beauty foundation brush? i saw a video of it and it has no reviews but it looks sooo liek ...read more
question! does anyone have the new fenty beauty foundation brush? i saw a video of it and it has no reviews but it looks sooo liek it works so well! ty in advance:)
New Reply in Insiders
Olaplex hair oil
|
Re: Olaplex hair oil
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I'm sorry too hear that. Hmmmm, maybe did you use to much oil for your hair type? @abby1029 If you hair is weighed down or greasy ...read more
I'm sorry too hear that. Hmmmm, maybe did you use to much oil for your hair type? @abby1029 If you hair is weighed down or greasy it sounds like it could be to much product. I have long hair and I use 2 drops of this oil. I put it in my hands and rub them together to warm it up. I put it on the long lengths of my hair, nothing above my ears, on my hair when it's still damp after washing.
New Reply in Insiders
Beauty Recommendations
|
Re: Beauty Recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hi @QueenOfKarma I'm so happy you liked them! 拾拾 The spoiler is the Triangle with the ! Point in it, you'll see it above the reply ...read more
Hi @QueenOfKarma I'm so happy you liked them! 🥳🥳 The spoiler is the Triangle with the ! Point in it, you'll see it above the reply box when your responding to threads. Above where we can add photos etc..l For more affordable eyeshadow the mini palettes from Too Faced or Natasha Denona or Pat McGrath are nice ones too try out to see if you like the brand. Natasha Denona Mini Glam Eyeshadow Palette 0.028 oz x 5/ 0.79 g Too Faced Mini Born This Way Complexion-Inspired Eyeshadow Palette Cold Smolder Nudes PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Eye Shadow Palette: Midnight Voyage There are different palettes with different color stories, everyone likes and wears different things. I just tagged a few too help you see them. 💖I would recommend if you can, visiting your local store to swatch anything you can for palette's and eyeshadows you like. They look different on different skin tones, if your warm or cool toned, and personal taste. It might help you find something you will like or hopefully love. 😊
New Reply in Insiders
kosas concealer
|
Re: kosas concealer
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I really like it. It can sometimes be a little hard to blend, but overall is worth it. It provides great coverage. Go for it!.
I really like it. It can sometimes be a little hard to blend, but overall is worth it. It provides great coverage. Go for it!.
New Reply in Insiders
Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition
|
Re: Learning our A, B, C's: The Sephora BIC Beauty Edition
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Oh I just bought that during the sale  @itsfi ...read more
Oh I just bought that during the sale 😁 @itsfi
New Post in Insiders
Primer to use with makeupbymario Surrealskin-foundation
Hey anyone know the best primer to use with the makeupbymario Surrealskin-foundation?? Please!!
Hey anyone know the best primer to use with the makeupbymario Surrealskin-foundation?? Please!!
New Reply in Insiders
Sephoria 2024
|
Re: Sephoria 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @livvybeauty @They don’t release the prices and date till July. Last year these were the prices in New YorkSilver Key for $99 per ...read more
@livvybeauty @They don’t release the prices and date till July. Last year these were the prices in New YorkSilver Key for $99 per session and Gold Key for $349 per session
New Post in Insiders
Tower 28 serum
Does anyone know why the tower 28 serum has been out of stock for so long???
Does anyone know why the tower 28 serum has been out of stock for so long???
51,685 Posts