I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
A bit delayed, but here are my July and August empties:
The Best (will repurchase/have already purchased):
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Cetaphil cleanser
- ABH brow gel
- Cover Girl Lash Blast
- Lush Grease Lightning
- Supergoop CC Cream
- Garnier gel moisturizer
- Commodity Gold
- Liz Earle Eyebright
- Bare Minerals Blemish Therapy
I enjoyed using everything else with the exception of the Supergoop eye cream which was just ok, and the Rimmel/Lancome mascaras that I wouldn't repurchase.
nothing that i didn't love this month but a couple of stand outs
- bioderma makeup wipes
- cinema secrets brush cleaner
- sally hansen polish
- urban decay subversion lash primer
- soap and glory righteous butter
- beyond the zone last call hair masque
- origins night-a-mins
- dr dennis gross alpha beta daily peel
Here are my September empties, not as much this month as I've been too busy and stressed to bother with a full skincare routine or trialing anything new.
The Purity cleanser wasn't a true "empty" since our cleaning lady knocked it over
Also, I didn't realize how many perfume vials I got through this month! Most of them to be honest weren't worn on me so much as they were used just to spray my room whenever I was in it (like the mens ones I couldn't use)- yes that is 14 vials!
Philosophy Purity cleanser
Shiseido cotton pads
Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality cleanser
Laura Mercier Flawless Skin polish
Fresh Advanced Lip Therapy
Drybar Sake Bomb shampoo
Drybar Sake Bomb conditioner
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
Kaplan MD Perfect Pout Duo x2
Kiehl's Crene de Corps
Fresh Rose Face Mask - nothing good happens, nothing bad happens
Perfume Vials - they were all good, not necessarily earth shattering
Issey Miyake - L'eau D'Issey
Burberry - My Burberry
Versace - Bright Crystal (started off good but then not so much)
Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream ( not as good as Daisy)
Replica - Lazy Sunday Morning
Cartier - Baiser Vole
Ralph Lauren - Midnight Romance
Elizabeth and James - Nirvana Black (already own this)
Estee Lauder - Modern Muse (doesn't last very long)
Escada - Especially Escada
Victor and Rolf - Flowerbomb
Tom Ford - Oud Wood
Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
Replica - Beach Walk
Pantene BB Shampoo - I expected that "BB" for haircare was gimmicky but this was terrible. I couldn't use it more than once consecutively without major buildup. In the end this was used as more of a shaving cream.
I've definitely had those unintentional empties. I too really love that LM Face Polish. Usually I'm not one for skincare products from cosmetic brands but I really like everything about this, feel, scent, and results. I tried Exfoliakate recently and it just made me miss this product.
Loved- Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin mask mini,Neostrata skin resurfacing duo,glamglow bright mud,too faced shadow insurance,Sephora lingzhi sleeping mask .
Liked- Shiseido eye mask,neostrata anti aging serum fruit and peptide stem cells,boscia tsubaki sleeping mask
Just ok-wouldn't get again--tarte lights camera lashes,Vichy pure thermal cleanser(I think this is discontinued anyway or at least the packaging has changed) ,clinique moisture surge,Vichy liftactiv serum 10,glamgow youth cleanse, fresh sugar lip serum.
They both exfoliate.The neostrata duo feels really nice as it foams up a bit when you add the activator and my skin feels so soft and smooth afterwards,it seems like what I put on afterwards absorbs better.The pumpkin one made my skin smooth as well and smells really good.There are a couple of value sets with pumpkin in them at the moment if you wanted to try it.I had the smallest one first but then I got the bigger holiday one that just came out.I really like the rose stem cell and Irish moor mud masks as well.I have only tried the 24 carat gold one once so far but it seems good too.I usually put the rose mask on as a sleeping mask after the moor mud or pumpkin.
I've been lurking on this thread for a little bit, and started collecting my empties a few weeks ago. I don't have too many, but here are my November empties!
- Bite Beauty Agave lip mask samples ("Champagne", "Natural", "Smashed"). I already have a full size of the regular one but this was a really fabulous sample. I got 3-4 uses out of each pod, and I applied the product with a lip brush. The Smashed agave gave a nice tint, and the Champagne agave had a pretty shine. All felt amazing on my lips.
- L.A. Fresh Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover pad. My nails are thin and peeling, so I have recently stopped using acetone (and nail polish most of the time) and started using a nail strengthening system. But anyway, I used to think Acetone-free nail polish removers just sucked. But this one blew my socks off! One pad for all 10 nails (used the other one on my toes) and the polish was GONE.
- Dermablend Original Setting powder sample (accidentally grouped this with my Loves group). It was okay. I used it up.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye cream (deluxe sample). This wasn't bad, but it wasn't as thick as I like in a night-time eye cream. (Perhaps I have been spoiled by the expensive Fresh eye concentrate).
- Swisspers cotton swabs. Got these for free with cotton rounds that I bought in bulk from Costco. I mean, they're Q-tips. What can I say. I liked the cute leopard print.