I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
- Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths- finally, a makeup removing wipe that get off all my face makeup and eye shadow AND doesn't sting the crap out of my eyes. I ordered a full size pack.
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder- my Holy Grail face powder. It's the only one that keeps my face shine-free all day.
- First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser With Red Clay- got my skin clean. It can stain your Clarisonic brush if you don't rinse it well enough.
- Avon Foot Works Sugar Lime Mojito Refreshing Spray
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer- I like it but still looking for a more cool-toned bronzer for contouring.
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer- it does the job but I prefer thicker primers
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Shadow Primer
- Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil- it didn't spread throughout my strands and didn't seem to do anything for my hair. Love the primer, though.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Cloths- this did not get off all my makeup.
- Ion Dry Shampoo- the white residue is HORRIBLE! Plus it wasn't that great at absorbing excess oil.
- Benefit Loli Balm- this has no pigment whatsoever and wasn't very moisturizing on my lips
- Verso Super Eye Serum- this stung the crap out of my eyes and I didn't notice a difference in the way my under eyes looked.
Yeah the loli balm is definitely SUPER subtle and I love those Ole Henriksen cloths too. Working on a pack right now that I got with a past GWP and excited for a different type of his wipes to arrive soon!
- Wonderstruck lotion was great, I even cut up the top to get to as much as I could.
- The lip gloss is Neutrogena, and I really like, and already got another one.
- Sally Hansen Hardener is good, got another one already.
- Sally Hansen Top Coat is my HG. You can't see it, but there is about 1/4 of it left in the bottle Once there isn't much left it becomes a thick mess, and you can't use it anymore. Still, love it, and already repurchased.
Everything else ok.
- Hempz lotion was too much shimmer
- L'Occitane Divine Cream -- love!
- Benefit Cleanser -- love!
Yay for July Empties!
Marc Anthony Beach Spray (works better for me than Bumble and Bumble, OGX, Tigi)
Boscia Tsubaki Overnight Mask (great intensive moisturizer when skin is super dry and for travel)
Origins Checks and Balances (Nice if you want a foamy cleanser, I use only when I am very oily)
Sephora Citrus Brush Cleaner (will repurchase once I am done with the Beauty Blender liquid which was not worth the hype!)
OH Truth Serum (fades my dark spots well)
Bliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Serum (really want to try full size and I am not usually a Bliss fan)
Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Shampoo- might even replace my HG OGX argan shampoo
Gucci Guilty- want a full size for Christmas- loved!- other perfume samples I won't mention as they were forgettable
B&BW Coconut Vanilla Lotion (discontinued, just OK)
Eos mint (wish more Eos came with SPF and not just the yellow for that reason I have mostly switched to Fresh Sugar)
MDSolar- SPF 50 Mineral Cream (kind of gritty but absorbed well)
Not for me
Jack Black Face Buff (I only use chemical exfoliants for the most part, this was too harsh)
Sephora Express Eye Makeup Remover Wipe- didnt remove waterproof mascara. Had to tug a lot just to get off eyeshadow
Dr. Jart PoreMedic- too greasy and thick feeling for summer
Dr. Jart Dis-a-pore- just not a great fit, too light
Matrix Biolage keratindose- ugh left my hair drier than it already is! awful
Benefit Poremedic- so glad I tried a sample before falling for the hype. Felt it did nothing
Body Shop Tea Tree Face Wash- Too harsh on my skin, felt it was stripping
Here are my July empties!
Neutrogena Deep Clean make-up remover wipes
Colgate Prevident Booster Plus 5000
Kate Somervilla Exfolikate
Skinceuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector
Skinceuticals Phyto gel
DDG Glow Pads
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream (I was probably the biggest skeptic of this cream but it works better than my other "cult" moisturizers)
Paula's Choice Ultra Light Antioxidant serum
Clinique 3 step system
Liquid Face Wash (oily skin)
Paula's Choice Redness Relief
Darphin Age-defying dermabrasion
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief
Benefit They're Real Remover (this was more a terrible only because I didn't like the texture)
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair Mask
Makeup Forever Plexi-Gloss (I loved the finish and colours but hated the formula and feel)
L'occitane Shower Gel x2
L'occitane Shower Cream
Paula's Choice Dark Spot Eraser - 7% AHA lotion
Kiehl's Avocado eye cream
L'occitane Precious cream
Nivea Aqua Effect cleansing wipes - maybe it was a bad batch but mine were bone dry
Origins Checks and Balances - smelled like interior paint and broke me out so bad every time I thought I would give it another try
Eminence Red Currant Masque - so much bad in one foil, took my skin few days to recover from a less than 10 minute mask
MUFE Smokey Extravagant - really clumpy
Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion - holy angry breakout
AmorePacific Intensive Vitalizing Eye Essense
Armani Fluid Sheer #2
BIC Razors pack
Oral B Ortho Brush Head 3 pack
Body Shop Shea Butter Soap
L'Occitane Arlesienne perfumed soap
Life Brand Orthodontic Flossers
Here's my first attempt at doing a monthly empties:
*not pictured = samples of Boscia detoxifying black cleanser & Agonist purifying & replenishing cleanser
Love (will repurchase)
Aveeno positively smooth shave gel
Dior Extase mascara
John Frieda dream curls
Lush Blazoned Honey
Liked (maybe repurchase)
Olay cleansing cloths
Bosnia detoxifying black cleanser
Agonist purifying & replenishing cleanser
Disliked (will not repurchase)
Maybelline the rocket mascara- too wet!
DevaCurl no-poo and conditioner- couldn't get past the smell
L'Oreal shampoo- nothing special
Laura Mercier- I threw this out because it was old and dried up
TreStique- nice color (bronze/gold), but very patchy, faded quickly, and creased
Nice job everyone so far. My empties will be late this month since I'm traveling and not getting back till Wednesday night. Is it weird that I'm excited to share?!? I've got 2 months worth!
Yes! I also think because so long I never seemed to finish things it's really satisfying to know I'm not wasting my money and also making my way through my sample stash.