Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Loving the Disney H2O bottles.  I've got a few of those in my latest empties pic too!

First time posting in empties but hoping this will motivate me to work through my stash to account for all the make-up splurges I went on last year!

Spoiler
Love: Simple Cleansing Wipes, Origins A Perfect World toner and Tarte Camera Lights Lashes
Like: Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream, Sephora brush it off cleansing brush wipes and Sephora Colorful Blush in No. 5 Sweet on You. 

No dislikes so that's great! 

I bought the Sephora brush wipes in January and used 4 of them last month. I am SO impressed! I use my kabuki brush everyday to apply foundation and I clean it with brush shampoo about twice a week. I had just assumed that the bristles would permanently be stained brown, but then I used a wipe on it and they are white again. I was blown away!

February Empties! The quest to use up All The Foils continues, pretty well.

Loves - have or would repurchase:

Spoiler
BlowPro Dry Shampoo
Living Proof Prime Style Extender
FAB Cleanser
Briogeo Rosarco Leave-in conditioner
philosophy shower gel in Almond Candy
philosophy body glaze (?) in Almond Candy - FAV scent
philosophy hand creams in Raspberries & Cream, Fresh Cream
Ahava Mineral Hand Cream
l'Occitane Amande Shower Oil
Strivectin SD Anti-Wrinkle and Stretch Mark cream
Glamglow Flashmud
Origins Clay mask
Caudalie lip balm
philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Day (spf 30)
Murad Resurgence Age-Balancing Moisturizer spf 30
Clinique High-Impact mascara
Jack Black lip balm
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme night cream

Spoiler
Tony Moly Makgoeli sheet mask
YSL Touche Eclat in No 1 and No 2
FAB Facial Radiance pads
FAB Ultra Repair Cream
Glamglow Thirstymud
Strivectin High-Potency Wrinkle Filler
SK-II sheet mask
Korres Greek Yoghurt sunscreen
Agave Healing Oil hair oil
Algenist face oil
PTR cleanser
NUDE ProGenius Rescue Oil
Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter eye cream
Tatcha Indigo Soothing Rice Enzyme powder

Ok but nothing special:

Spoiler
Love shampoo
philosophy shower gel in Raspberry
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance serum
OH Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil
belif Hungarian Water Essence
Eos lip balm
fresh sugar lip scrub
Givenchy 4-1 mascara (the torture ball)
Too Faced BTS mascara
OH Lemon Flash Peel
Dr Jart Ceramidin cream
Shiseido Ultimate Power Eye Concentrate
Natural Organics Argan Face "Serum" (aka oil blend)
MAC Prep + Prime
Bobbi Brown Smokey mascara

Spoiler
Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation
Kate Somerville Age Arrest anti-wrinkle serum
Algenist Power Anti-Wrinkle Fighter
Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator
Karuna Hydrating Face Mask (sheet)
May Coop Raw Sauce
Hado Labo sheet mask
Charlotte Tillbury Magic Eye Rescue
Tatcha Indigo Soothing Body Butter
Josie Maran Argan Milk
OH Power Peel trio: Almond scrub, Lemon Flash Peel, Chamomile soothing mask
Living Proof Restore hair mask
Juice Organics Repairing shampoo & conditioner
Missha Ampoule (forgot which)
Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cleanser
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate
Smashbox original primer
Ahava Purifying Mud Mask
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Nope:

Spoiler
Leaders 7 Wonders Olive Brightening sheet mask (Ulta)
Leaders What Happened Last Night? sheet mask (Ulta) - both of these fit my face very poorly
Benefit Air Patrol - hate the texture
Dr Brandt DNA wrinkle cream - used it on my neck, gave me a rash Smiley Sad
Goodal Waterest Essence - too much alcohol, not hydrating enough
Bobbi Brown Foundation stick - Smiley Sad on texture
NARS Audacious mascara - hate the applicator and it flakes
MAC Zoom Lash - very wet formula, clumped immediately
Smashbox Pore Minimizing primer - texture blech
OH Truth Creme Advanced Hydration - not totally fair to put this here, but the foil had separated, sooo I didn't use it lol
bliss fabulous foaming face wash - too foamy and stripping
Ahava Essential Day Moisturizer - not hydrating enough, also no spf is -points
Ulta Sweet Fantasy body lotion - used it on my hands, rash happened

Looks like you fell in love with a lot of Philosophy products this month and I'm seriously impressed by the number of foils you used!!

I wish I had saved my empties this month because it's been a successful month for full-sized products.  I finished the following, plus several samples:

• PTR Cucumber Mask 
  • Paula's Choice Hydralight Toner 
  • Vita bath Shower Gel in Lavender Chamomile 

This may not look like a lot, but that Cucumber mask was over two years old (a little goes a long way) and the shower gel has been in rotation with five others, so it takes me a long time to go through a bottle.

I also expect to finish my full-sized PC BHA Liquid and PTR Moor Mud Mask before the month is up.

I know!   Isn't the worst when you know you've made it through quite a bit of stuff but didn't save it.  I know the special satisfaction that comes from finally using something up that you've had for awhile!

The only thing I really didn't like was the Simple exfoliating wipes,everything else was liked or loved.

Sounds like that was a great month if the simple wipes were the only thing you didn't like!  I love that Sisley mask

Sprytely sent me one of those Monkey Masks. Is it weird that I cannot bring myself to use it out of sheer cuteness? What did you think? Should I use it or save it for my Year of the Monkey shrine?

It looks amusing!

Only a few empties this month because we are getting ready to move and I ended up throwing stuff out instead of keeping it around to take a picture.

Nice.  That neutrogena moisturizer is my favorite drugstore option.

My 7-8 months worth of empties! 

Loved and will/already have repurchased: 

Andalou Natural apricot cleansing milk 

Clinique superbalm lip treatment (LOVE)

Clinique moisture surge face spray 

Living Proof Full shampoo & conditioner 

Fresh seaberry booster

La Roche Posay toleriane ultra (this is my 5th? or 6th bottle)

Mediheal and Lovemore sheetmasks 

Love all the empties, especially all the sheet masks.  I have empties since the beginning of the year so glad to know I'm not the only one who is behind.

Great month of empties. You destroyed my stash. I am using that OH cleanser right now and think I am in love. It smells divine. 

I've turned my man onto that cleanser!   He loves it!   

Even with the lost ones, you had a lot. I am always impressed with multiple fragrance empties, because I've never finished one in my life. 

Clever

Oh no.  :-(  I feel the pain.  Love all those Dr. Dennis Gross empties.  I'm sad I'm out.  I like other exfoliating products but not as much as I love those.

If you have a mini facial "peel & perfect" at Sephora they will use this peel on you if your request it. For FREE!!!!!

Loves for May

Spoiler
Alterna caviar shampoo and conditioner- I'm almost out of Black Friday sets and am very sad about it.  I love how soft and manageable my frizzy long hair is when I use them.  I only wish they weren't so expensive.
MUFE green primer-- I'm not particularly red all over, but I still liked how this was light and wore well.  I'm not sure it covered any of my red ares though.
TF hangoveRX -- this was a purchase I bought thinking " hey I'm getting older and don't handle a night out like I used to...but I don't want anyone to know that..." While I can't see it hiding a hangover, it was slightly moisturizing and felt nice.  I have a lot of primers at the moment but will re buy once I work through some of these samples.
Radical sunscreen -- light, not greasy, didn't leave a white cast, and I didn't burn.  I use sunscreen everyday and I quite liked this one. Again, I've got a bit to work through but I would buy this.
The Balm Time Balm tinted moisturizer-- the tint was light enough, I wouldn't call it coverage but it helped to even out a bit of tone issues before foundation.  I like the spf 18 to top off my daily sunscreen.  
IT Cosmetics brow power. This is my third of this brow pencil and while I haven't tried a ton of brow products (mine are full just need a bit of filling here and there), I have no desire to try others. This is a great colour, doesn't smudge and last me over 3months.  I'm already on to another. 
Marc Jacobs velvet noir mascara-- I know others didn't have much love for this, but I quite liked it.  I have been a pretty dedicated TF BTS user but I'll rotate this in to my mascara cycle.  I have long lashes already and one coat of this gives a nice fullness without going spidery and really makes my light tips black.
Purity-- this went into the wrong photo.  I do like it well enough, but ordered this by accident last year meaning to get the micro delivery wash.  I'm Canadian and this was right when the warehouse switch happened so I just kept it.  It belongs in the "okay but nothing special" pile.

Good... But not Great

Spoiler
cotton rounds-- from Costco, nothing to write about here really.
Alterna overnight hair mask-- smell was a bit fishy and I don't really think it did anything, the smell did disapate and didn't bother me.
Marula oil shampoo and conditioner-- it washed and conditioned, I'd use it again but I won't go out my way to get it by any means. 
Ole Henrickson wipes-- they were on clearance at winners and worked well, they did sting my eyes a bit, I wouldn't pay full price but on sale, sure.  I don't use wipes very often and have never found any that really wow me. 
Burrbury Fluid Sheer-- this was nice, I have another sample that I'll use but I expected more.  The luminosity from this was covered entirely by a foundation and I wasn't strong enough to be a highlighter.  If you have nice enough skin to not wear foundation this would be a pretty all over glow.
Atillier mandarins-- I have so many of these.  It's okay but I'm sure I'll have samples to last years with how little I reach for it vs. Several other fragrances I do love.
Burts Bees Cleansing Oil-- it was okay, did clean my skin but nothing exciting.
ogx keratin oil conditioner-- this was too much oil for my hair but good for my ends.  If I got it up too much on hair other my ends it became greasy, on my ends alone it was fine.  It's just too much work when I'm half asleep in the shower.
alterna dry oil spray-- this was okay, not crazy moisturizing but worked more to tame frizzies on dry hair, I have other products that work better for this though.
Dry Bar Dry Shampoo, this worked on my greasy roots without being sticky, it would have ranked higher were it not for the powdery flowery smell.  Reminded me of an old lady's perfume.  I used it but Batiste works just as well with a scent I prefer.

A Pass for me

Spoiler
sally hershberger 24K-- I should have known when I saw the word volumizing.... It felt like old school Aqua net in my hair.  I like silky Soft, run your fingers through it hair... This was not for me.  Used once and passed to a friend.

Overall a good month and I felt like I finished off more than I opened up, so it's a win!

Love the detailed reviews!

This past month had nothing truly bad—even the stuff I didn't like is more down to personal preference, such as not liking creamy products (so goodbye lip glosses and creamy blush). The Mac shadow trio is something I never reach for, so I might as well Back to Mac it instead. There aren't any real standouts, as most of these things are everyday essentials that I've repurchased multiple times.

4,345 Replies