Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@RGbrown Wow great work! And congrats on finishing up 2021 masks!

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! I'm sooooo happy to be caught up again...hopefully I can stay caught up from here on out! 

@RGbrown That's great to know about the No. 7 capsules!  

@greeneyedgirl107 

I was *thrilled* to make that discovery! 💕

@RGbrown it's a much better buy!!!  How often does that happen?!

@greeneyedgirl107 

Not nearly often enough, that's for sure! 😋

@RGbrown, beautiful mid month empties! You’ve worked through a lot - nice going! 😃 The tobacco petals sounds promising but I feel like with those two scents, it has to be the right concentration of each - I know, my nose is very picky. 😆 

Ohhhh!!! Present day sheet masks? Waaa-hooo! 🙌🏼 🙌🏼 That’s awesome! 👊🏼 Old school BioBelle - I loved that Tencel material they used. ♥️

Did you ever try this cologne from Jo Malone @itsfi ? if you like rose scents 🌹 and mild florals in general, this is a nice one! Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Cologne 

@Skunk12puzzola, I have tried that scent. It’s not my favorite but it’s nice. Jo Malone makes some lovely fragrances. 

@itsfi 

If you like mild florals, the Tobacco Petals one was good. It wasn't overwhelmingly cloying or heavy, good throw but not too much, if that makes sense. My taste tends to run anti-floral, enough that I won't buy this one again, but it wasn't so bad that I hated it while I burned it. 

I'm not ashamed to say I had a moment of silence when I finished off the last biobelle 😥

@RGbrown, that moment of silence was well earned, both by Biobelle’s first generation of masks and by you. Any idea what sheet mask(s) will take their place in your sheet mask rotation as a favorite of yours or one you like a lot?

@itsfi 

I'm not sure at this point. For the most part, I'm using mine up just to get them used and not let them go to waste, but the fact that I've been so behind on so many for so long kinda speaks to the fact that sheet masks aren't really my favorite to begin with. I thought I'd love them, bought a ton, and whoops, turned out I wasn't as big a fan as I thought I'd be, so I mostly ignored them 🤭 My routine now though is that I use one on the days I wash my hair, while my hair is still up in my towel, and I kinda enjoy them like that...that's once every 3-5 days or so, not so often that it's a hassle, not so time consuming that I can't enjoy it, so I can see myself keeping a few around in the future. Honestly though, it'll probably mostly just be whatever I can get at Ulta with a deal, maybe a few from TJM or other places I shop normally...it won't be something I go out of my way for. Although...I've got a bunch of different ones coming up soon, ones from a certain super sweet care package that a certain super sweet person sent me, so who knows, maybe I'll find a fave in those that I have to hunt down! 😏

@RGbrown  I feel the same about cream or clay masks though maybe I’m warming up to them a bit.  I like that I can rip a sheet mask off if I need to be presentable in a flash.  

@heartsmyface 

Ahhhh, I love a good clay mask, but I've been terrible about forgetting all about my stash of them again. It's like I can only focus on one kind of mask at a time, and trying to use up my sheet masks has occupied the masking function in my head 😂

@RGbrown Great empties!

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! 💕

I totally started cracking up at all of the polish remover, @RGbrown .

@CookieGirl1 

I love it when a cheap filler is actually useful to me 😂

Late posting of March empties. I did challenge where I set out to use 31 foil samples, mainly tried-and-true products, so the count for this month is heavily skewed towards the foils. 

3.2022 empties.jpg

I would be fine using any of these products again. The loves of this bunch were the two idebenone-focused sheet masks. The daily mask pack and the Hint sunblock spray I liked and would repurchase, and the Hello Ganic sheet mask is one I would happily use again and that I might repurchase when my stash is a little less full. 

3.2022 Empties - Mini March Madness (Foil Samples).jpg

All these foils were part of the sample challenge I took part in last month. I summarized my thoughts on each of these items here --> Reviews - Foils from March Mini Madness: Sample Showdown

MTD: 39

YTD: 101

@itsfi Great empties!

@Mellmars1185, thank you. It’s always nice to work through things in my stash. 😀 

8,134 Replies
testing