Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I didn't keep any foil sample packets from the first half of the month and didn't use many in the second half, but I've still got a good bunch of empties! 

- Soap and Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths, I stocked up on a pile of these when they were in the sale section. I am not a huge fan though, so I don't think I'll buy more once I'm through the 4 or so packs I still have.

- Alterna Bamboo Anti Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner packets, I have a handful of these samples to use still but I have purchased the full size shampoo already. I'm sure I'll get the conditioner too at some point!

- Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water mini, this is the second mini bottle I've finished and I have a huge super value size bottle too. It smells so good and it's nice and gentle.

- Caudalie Lip Conditioner, from the first Caudalie Favorites kit which I have bought twice now. Great everyday lip balm, I don't think I've EVER finished a tube of lip balm so quickly in my life. Not because this stuff doesn't last well, but because I love it that much!

- Algenist Regenerative Anti Aging Moisturizer SPF 30, I am liking this as my daily SPF moisturizer. I have like 6 more deluxe minis to go through but I'm sure I will actually buy it one day, haha. 

- Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream, from a Canada only promo code, I ordered three of these but my mom stole two. I like it a lot and might buy it if I ever run out of night cream minis to use. 

- Algenist Eye Renewal Balm, I wish I had stocked up on these during the Sweet 15 summer sale! Repurchased even without that awesome discount. 

- Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base, HG repurchased, love it!

- Lancome Genefique Serum, nice enough but I don't think I'd buy it. 

- Cartier Baiser Vole EDT Spray, I love this perfume so much! I will buy the EDT when I run out of my second spray pen and I already own the Eau de Parfum. Thinking about buying the Essence de Parfum too, it has a lovely vanilla note to it which is really interesting. First perfume I've considered buying in three (or even two) formulas. 

- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, HG repurchased and have some backup minis as well from the promo code and trading. 

- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, great to smooth over horrible big looking pores to hide them completely. Repurchased.

- Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express, I must have desperately picked this up somewhere at some point and it's been sitting in my makeup bag forever. Finally tossing it because I don't know how old it is, even though the texture looks quite good still, it's got to be full of bacteria. 

- Lancome Hypnose Drama, I like it and I'm glad I have another one or two in the stash, but not The One.

- Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Mascara, this has a drier formula than I usually prefer. It gives a natural looking lash, no big volume or length here. Dislike.

- Dr Brandt DNA Cream, very strong patchouli scent which came across as lemon floor cleaner scent to my sinus infection ridden nose when I was using it, haha. Feels nice despite the scent but I don't see myself ever buying it. 

- Nivea Creme, travel size container I picked up while in Mexico when desperate. Used it on my elbows mostly, won't buy it again if I can avoid it. 

- Too Faced Primed and Poreless, I got a full size of this in the Traveling Box. I like it but think I'd rather spend my dollars on the Clarins Perfecting Touch when I need to buy another product like this. 

- Bare Minerals Prime Time eyelid primer, got this as a sample at some point. Never finished it and have no desire to. 

- AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Cream, this is my second or third of these and I like all the AP products I've tried a lot. Not sure I can shell out full price for them though. 

- AmorePacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme, I like this one a lot, it's lighter in texture than the Future Response but the sample is almost 1/3 as much product, which makes it even harder to want to spend a million dollars on it ever. 

- Annabelle Eye Liner, a drug store liner I don't think I'll ever bother to finish. Smudgy and transfers to the top of my eyelids if it has any chance to. Bleh.

The Amore Pacific future response cream is amazing...wish it was like 50% cheaper tho, lol. I love every product I try by them

LOVE the AmorePacific Future Response. I got a bunch of these through the 100 pt perk bc I can't bring myself to buy it...which is kind of funny when you think about it bc getting five of them is like spending $500 for a little less than I could get for $195. I've never thought about it like that until just now haha

But that way you get $500 worth of makeup/skincare AND $195 of awesome face cream, right? Smiley Happy So it's not a total waste!

wow good job rikkie! I love the nars primer too Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Yay skincare empties.....

Ok I lied, the True Blue Spa stuff aren't empty, but they are almost done, I had them for a yr, and it's getting grody. Toss.

FINALLY I finished that gigantic bottle of not very moisturizing Nivea body lotion, honestly I just brought it cuz it says Lotus and I was curious. Boots Botanic mask feels great, but my face needs something more heavy duty. I'm not gonna miss Origins Perfect World spf25...and I have another unopened full size. =/

I started cleaning the Super by Perricone body serum bottle before remembering to take a picture, so I stuck the sticker back on to take the pic. =P

Nice!! Thoughts on Take A Deep Breath, Scrub Cream and Truth Serum? (the tiny orange one I think?)

I like all of them. Philosophy take a deep breath is a nice gel moisturizer, light blue with a mild pleasant not very detectable scent. I have combo skin and it's great for summer, comparable to Clinique Moisture Surge.

The Clinique scrub cream was my stable for 5+ yrs. It's a thick creamy scrub with round beads so there's plenty of exfoliation but it's not abrasive. I do recommend using a cleanser afterward tho or else it leaves a residue. I still have an unopened tube left, but after this I think I'm going to move onto Laura Mercier face polish, which is similar but with smaller beads and doesn't leave as much of a residue.

Ole Henriksen truth serum is my stable. Whatever effect it's suppose to have is not drastic, it does hydrate a bit and brightens a bit overtime, but most of all it have a very runny gel texture that sinks in easily in my combo skin and leaves no residue behind (unlike some of the lotion-y serum that I can only use in the winter). In the summer I would use this, then moisturizer only on the dry area like the cheeks and forehead. =)

Thank you!! Can always count on you to give great reviews on products <3 Smiley Happy

I want to try the True Blue Spa masks!  I saw this and looked on the BBW online store but I can't find them. ):

4 Replies