Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum Hydrating Vitamin C Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 

got as a gift, liked but the pump dispensed way to much  and u couldnโ€™t do less lol

Elf lip tint

gonna repurchase soon

the dirty lamb cleansing oil

got it to try an oil, meh

April empties:

amika Mini Soulfood Nourishing Mask 3.3 oz / 100 ml 

Bumble and bumble Mini Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat Protectant Leave In Conditioner Primer 2 oz/... 

IGK MISTRESS Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner Hair Balm 5 oz/ 148 mL 

Soulfood is an old favorite.

I know that the HDIO primer is a bestseller for B&B, but it leaves a waxy coating if I use too much, or try to use it to detangle dry hair.  I still have several minis of this that I have accumulated from GWP deals and Sephora Favorites sets. Maybe I can figure out how to use it, or maybe it is just not suitable for my low porosity hair.  I want to love it because it smells great and I generally love B&B products, but I am unlikely to repurchase.

The IGK leave-in was OK for airdrying, but there are airdry products that I like better. It is not a heat protectant. Unlikely to repurchase.

Good work this month @Mel231 

Aah yes amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask oz / ml is an incredibly moisturizing hair mask ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Oribe Shampoo for Moisture & Control 8.5 oz/ 250 mL 

Oribe Moisture & Control Deep Treatment Hair Mask 8.5 oz/ 250 mL 

these two products are pricey but Iโ€™ve repurchased sooo many times bc it has changed my hair. It used to be so dry and it looks so healthy now

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml 

most beautiful and long lasting finish with this setting spray. I used up the bottle and bought both the jumbo and travel size in the sale

Great empties! ๐ŸŽ‰ @muse110

You've got my attention, I'm probably going to go take a look at that line from Orbie now ๐Ÿง

@muse110 yes to Oribe moisture and control. I love the shampoo and conditioner. I have only used the moisture mask but maybe Iโ€™ll try the hair mask line too. 

Here are just a couple of my empties...

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum - Did absolutely NOTHING for my skin

Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 1.35 oz/ 40 mL - Love Love Love!!!!! Definately Recommend!!

Bubble Slam Dunk Moisturizer - Love it... but be warned that it runs out way faster than you'd expect!! Not much product in the container.

Youth To The People Cleanser + Cream Youth Duo Mini - I got this a free birthday gift from sephora, LOVED IT ๐Ÿ˜... Then I considered purchasing full size and I realized the dang price tag on these!!! Very good if you feel like spending that much... 

You worked through a good amount of products this month @EmmaWilli ๐ŸŽŠ

@EmmaWilli YTTP makes some GREAT products; I've enjoyed everything I've tried from the brand.

image.jpg

โ€ƒ

Iโ€™m almost done these two! I love thรฉ la neige and the concealer is my second one!

Lip products take a long time too work through, you're getting there! @Georgiiiaaa ๐Ÿฅณ

1704598058841923383589176634461.jpg

Part of the Biossance Rapid Radiance Set, I give 5/10 stars

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸโ€Œ๐ŸŒŸ

I would have to try the Biossance Mini Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 0.5 oz / 15 mL or Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Firming Oil 1.01 oz / 30 mL to give the full 10/10 star rating

๐ŸŒŸโ€Œ๐ŸŒŸโ€Œ๐ŸŒŸโ€Œ๐ŸŒŸโ€Œ๐ŸŒŸโ€Œ๐ŸŒŸโ€Œ๐ŸŒŸโ€Œ๐ŸŒŸโ€Œ๐ŸŒŸโ€Œ๐ŸŒŸโ€Œ

These (not all)๐Ÿงด

image.jpg

โ€ƒ

Love seeing skincare empties @YourFavSammie

Closing out the year with 339 total 

IMG_20240101_224514194.jpg

IMG_20240101_224323396.jpg

โ€ƒ

These look so nice! @RGbrown 

@Georgiiiaaa 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’œ

@RGbrown, 339 empties is a solid result! I spy a mini Clarins lip oil! ๐Ÿ˜ One of my faves - the tinted shades are lovely, but I also love their honey one. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿฏ

1 Reply
testing