Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Should be less than three weeks, two and a half-ish if I'm lucky, but I swear everything that could go wrong has so far so I don't want to get my hopes up for a specific day. The days are going by soooo slowly!

Highlighted

Yay Smiley Happy I'm sending positive thoughts your way!

Thanks! I can use them, I'm just sitting here imagining everything that could possibly go wrong, haha.

This WEEK's empties. Kinda proud that I'm using a lot of samples up! And no purchases this week either - YAY!

From Front to Back, Left to Right:

Make Up For Ever Powder Foundation in 118,120,125,155
First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream

- Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation - Ugh I took this off my skin in 5 minutes. Did not like how it felt and my skin had a slight reaction to it (which is odd because the Argan Oil doesn't bother me)

Marc Jacobs - Genius Gel Foundation in 26 Bisque Medium and Concealer Pen in #1 Rendezvous

- Fekkai Glossing Cream - Actually really liked this. Will buy when I get the next 20% off at Ulta.

- Em Cosmetics - Blush and three eyeshadow sample in "Out to Lunch" - I really hated how chalky these are. I also don't like how everything is so close together in the palettes, I would end up mixing all the colors together. Won't buy.

- Bath & Body Works Shea Cashmere Hand Cream - Secret Wonderland - LOVED this. Definitely buying a new one! If you have any favorite scents I should check out, let me know.

Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and Creme Rinse Conditioner - Had the best hair day of the month after using this. These are a must purchase for me.

- Boscia - Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel - liked this but probably won't buy anytime soon.

- Soap & Glory Clarity Face Soap - Can't explain how much I love this. I've bought a million and wish Sephora still carried the larger size.

- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow & Concealer Primer - I had this for awhile and bought the larger size of this. I wish I hadn't. I have other primers I reach for way more. This creases too much for my liking.

- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

- Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes - These were horrible for my sensitive skin. Ugh if I didn't wash my face IMMEDIATELY after my skin would burn so badly.

Secret Outlast - Sport Fresh 

I have been eyeing the Bumble and Bumble Surf foam shampoo and conditioner.  Good to hear your great experience!

@prosopon It wasn't extremely conditioning so if that's what you're looking for, then it's not this. I was really unsure until I saw the way my hair behaved once it dried. It felt and looked good the next day. I really want to try it out in larger sizes.

Thanks for the info.  I may ask for a sample the next time I am in Sephora.

I still haven't used my mini Stay don't Stray, not missing much apparently!

I really liked it at the time, enough to buy a full size. But since I've tried other primers, I've noticed how much this one creases for me. Hopefully it doesn't do the same for you!

I saw a tutorial on Birchbox and they used the primer to conceal undereye circles, so that's what I started doing (being a newbie to primers). However, after a few uses, I noticed that the skin there was getting REALLY DRY. I had to pile on the eye cream down there for me not to look twice my age.

I feel taken advantage of. Smiley Sad

1 Reply