Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Empties

@blackkitty2014, I'm so sorry you were sick.  I hope you are feeling 100% better. 

I know!!! The price for Amore Pacific is painful.  The products are amazing but they're pricey.

Nice job getting through these! How was the Zelens? So curious about that brand. @blackkitty2014

@sister13, the one in the picture there is Youth Concentrate Serum, 30ml.  I had also tried Power A High Potency Vitamin A Treatment Drops, 30ml.  I love them both.  I got them half price when Space NK discontinue carrying the brand couple months ago.  I did not know about it at the time otherwise i would double, tripple stock these.  They are kinda pricey at regular price though.  They are probably around La Mer price range but i think they are much much nicer.  

Thanks @blackkitty2014,  Caroline Hirons rates them very highly, so one of these days, maybe I’ll pick up some. I do have the PHA peel pads from a CH/Cult Beauty Box, and I really love them. Maybe she will add some Zelens to a future box again!

I just finished up my 2nd bottle of  100% Pure Jojoba Oil.  Only $7.99 for 4 Fl. Oz.  This bottle lasted me about a year.  It's great to melt your makeup, or I sometimes use it to top off my skin care routine (only need 2-3 drops for that). I love it!

IMG_5605.JPG

Love it and hate it. Shampoo is really great for sensitive scalp, but hair looks bad, like never washed.Love it and hate it. Shampoo is really great for sensitive scalp, but hair looks bad, like never washed.

Never again. This gel contains such amount of alcohol, I got drink before it absorbed :) overall, the organic pharmacy was big disappointing.Never again. This gel contains such amount of alcohol, I got drink before it absorbed 🙂 overall, the organic pharmacy was big disappointing.

This was kinda mehThis was kinda meh

Loves, new discoveries.Loves, new discoveries.

End of the year empties. Overall, I feel very good about using my stash in 2017, specially when I looked at all the pictures with empties.Loves, tried before. Oskia is my number one cleanser.Loves, tried before. Oskia is my number one cleanser.

Anonymous Insider

@Sansara, mixed reviews for the Vitabrid shampoo, huh?  Would you repurchase? 

Thanks for the info on the alcohol content in The Organic Pharmacy product - I've contemplated picking up some of their products from time to time, but if the alcohol content is that high, I'll pass.

@Anonymous Not gonna repurchase shampoo  for $35 I will try to find something better (I hope).

Alcohol in skincare is no-no for my sensitive skin, but many people are ok with it. even I don`t know, why manufacturers still using it - it damages skin badly and there are another ingredients to replace it. 

Anonymous Insider

Ahhh, I see.  I didn't realize the shampoo was $35 - whoa. 

@Sansara

Cross posting these. Empties from my traveling.

Cross posting these. Empties from my traveling.

Re: Cross posting these. Empties from my traveling.

Nice work! @Lazybeautybeast

Anonymous Insider

Wowwwy @Lazybeautybeast!  You done good!  You done real good!!  Any favorites of the bunch that you'd repurchase or pick up a full size?

Thanks @Anonymous. I will re-buy the Sephora Collection Lavender foot mask, the eye mask, and probably the hair mask in the future. I also liked most of these samples but I only see myself buying full sizes of the KVD Lock-it in setting spray (maybe), the Dr. Jart Color Correcting cream, and Bite Agave lip mask (I prefer the no color one though) in the future. Smashbox primer was my go-to last year but I'm not as happy with it lately.

All the foils! Nice work @Lazybeautybeast!

RE: Cross posting these. Empties from my traveling.

YAYY I'm glad to see you using up your foil samples @Lazybeautybeast! I just emptied some of my samples into little containers so I can start using them. Haha And, how did you you like the Sephora Hair Sleeping Mask? I would love to hear your thoughts!

Re: RE: Cross posting these. Empties from my traveling.

Thanks @juliehnguyen! Hair sleeping hair mask is nice. It made my hair feel silky. I want to try it again at home. My scalp has been having issues since I used it but I suspect it was actually the water where I was staying because I've had the issue before.

Re: RE: Cross posting these. Empties from my traveling.

Thanks for the mini review @Lazybeautybeast! And, I also believe that one of the main factor that causes hair to change is the water. Whenever I travel, my hair either dries up from the water or gets slightly wavy (if it is a really humid place). 

LovesLoves

Likes may use samples but may not purchaseLikes may use samples but may not purchase

Likes but need further investigationLikes but need further investigation

Nooooooo.Nooooooo.

Too old.Too old.

Thanks @sister13, @Fernleaf, & @fieldsofclover for the motivating words. It's kind of backfiring though....I'm finding new loves when I use stuff and adding to my list to buy instead of shopping thru my stash/burning thru foils. 😉

Great job cleaning town, @sonnydee!  This is pure GOALS!! I need to do this and I think you just motivated me to do this this week!! Thank you!  You did such a great job and I love how much you worked through.

Great empties and foils! @sonnydee

testing