Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

hahaha!!!  thank the lord you can't see me right now!!! i would kill that myth!!!! its a combo of using things, being generous with what i use, and in the case of some things sharing with my son - devacurl was a 2 person journey!

You've taken it upon yourself to keep Devacurl solvent. 🙂

haha!! not really!! those big bottles lasted me more than 9 months!!! the shampoo i have in that size is still going strong!  but i am a devacurl addict

Loves

alterna shampoo and conditioner

sephora perfection mist airbrush foundation

vichy capital soleil sunscreen (this is my favourite full body sunscreen)

shiseido ultimate sun protection cream. - nice for the face but leaves a white cast 

lemon strip flash peel-  I loved this!  I still have multiple peels to go through but it's being considered for purchase

sugar lip balm- I have tons of these.  

Mac cremesheenboy bait- super awesome buttery and a staple colour

l'oreal telescopic lash mascara- I really enjoyed this tube.  I probably won't repurchase but it was a decent mascara for the money. image.jpg

Loving your empties! 

I really want to try Alterna shampoos/cond.

I also looooove lemon peel! It's magic in a little pot!

Anonymous Insider

You must have skin strong like bull, I was too wussy for Lemon Strip.

I think I have high pain tolerance because my girlfriend freaked out when we did a spa night together and ran and took it off.  It burns for a minute and then I numb right up.  I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that but I love the results!  Super soft skin! 

my skin yelled at me for days with the lemon strip!

Too bad about the Shiseido. I'm pretty pale, so I actually like that the white cast evens out my redness a bit. And I'm intrigued by the lemon strip flash peel.

It looks as though you should try a sample first judging by the consensus.  Maybe I sorta like pain. 

Haha, thanks for the warning. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I've had the same issue with the Shiseido sunscreen ...

Which means it's good at its job, sigh.  I think I'll stick to MDSolarSciences tinted sunscreen and the ptr moisturizing sunscreen.  Both are awesome. 

Have you ever worn the MDSolarSciences spf 50 sunscreen (the regular in the pink bottle, not the tinted) under makeup? I am planning on purchasing it to wear under my foundation.

I had fourteen samples of that one!  Once you put foundation on over top you're covering up the white anyways.  I didnt ever have any problems with flashback even.  I like their stuff. 

Knuevekm, I use and love this one, but it does leave a white cast. I'm very fair, so it doesn't mess with my complexion much. And I do find the white cast fades within 20 minutes or so. 

Thank you! The other one I was looking at is the algenist one but it's almost half the amount of product for practically the same price.

The Sheseido sunscreen leaves a white cast on me as well.  What Ojon item is that?  The Dry shampoo smells so badly I am having a hard time getting through it.  Yours looks like a mini of that.

It is the dry shampoo. I didn't even get two uses out of it before it clogged up and died on me.  I tried soaking the lid in warm water and nothing wants to come out even though it feels full still.  It's gone.  I'm not fighting with it anymore.  I have a shiseido dry shampoo I picked up in Japan I love more anyways.  

Anonymous Insider

N/p
BM Stroke of light
DS Body lotion same scent as the hand cream (and forgive me swatching nail polish on it!)
BM Blemish powder

empties.JPG

Is that the bronzing maracuja oil? 

4 Replies
testing