Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

january was a BIG empties month for me!!! 

10904666_10153836357433840_126472205_n.jpg

LOVES - would repurchase until the day i die! these have reached the level of i don't need to look to see if there is anything better because i found the heavens

• devacurl one condition - total hg status
  • devacurl ultra defining gel - total hg status
  • glysomed hand cream - i use this stuff on my hands, feet and body...it saves me from canadian winters!
  • nivea essentials - i finished a lip balm!!! i love this stuff...keeps my lips from become a cracked mess

LIKES these were good, i liked them, i would probably repurchase...but i'm still looking to see if there is something better

• devacurl spray gel - this was good - i actually really liked it so it probably shouldn't be here - but its not necessary for my hair routine 
  • clinique bottom lash mascara
  • sephora solid cleanser
  • bareskin foundation - i think i love this the most in the spring/fall
  • elf lash and brow clear mascara

NO JUST NO

• almay oil free makeup remover - WHY WHY DO I BOTHER TRYING WITH THESE WIPES?!?!
  • ponds wet cleansing towelettes
  • almay lashcare gentle eye makeup remover pads - sure...gentle formula...too bad they don't take my eye makeup off!
  • rimmel scandal eyes
  • goldwell eluman intensive care treatment - BLAHHHHHH I HATE THE SMELL!!!

10962253_10153836357328840_812331650_n.jpg

LOVES 

• devacurl one condition 
  • glamglow thirsty mud 
  • algenist firming and lifting serum
  • algenist complete eye renewal balm
  • dior diorshow maximizer

• devacurl light defining gel - i prefer the ultra defining gel
  • algenist anti-aging repair oil
  • ud eyeshadow primer potion
  • becca ever matte poreless primer
  • lancome genifique
  • lamer eye balm
  • amore pacific age defense cream
  • cover fx calming primer
  • kiehl's hydro plumping serum

NO JUST NO

• benefit the porefessional agent zero shine

Great empties as usual! I have a few samples of the algenist oil,serum and eye balm. I'm too scared to try them though lol. Your empties might of convinced me to give them a try.

i love the algenist line...but its a dangerous slippery slope!!!

I know it's very popular but I have yet to find something from the brand i like 😞 That's why I'm scared to try this oil 

Woah!  I'm impressed you finished that entire giant thing of the Deva Curl gel.  Howl ing did it take you?  I have the same size (though I'm pretty sure mine is the light defining gel, which I prefer...different strokes for different folks 🙂 ) that I bought whenever there was that vib and rouge point multiplier.  I have a lot of longish (few inches past my shoulders), thick hair so I thought I would go through it more quickly than I have but it is only 1/4 of the way gone.  The no poo and one condition I have been cruising through.

i'm going to say that the one condition and the gel lasted me about 9.5 months!!!! i have the no poo now going on 10 months and it's still got 1/4 of the bottle!!! i guess it makes sense since i technically only wash my hair (and my son his) once a week!! 

i tried the light defining gel but found with the ultra i could go 3 days before i needed to do any touch ups to my hair!! i'm all about laziness!

I've given up on makeup removing wipes.  A little oil and a dry cloth is all I need so I just carry a sample size of shu uemura cleansing oil around with me and some cotton pads in case I crash somewhere. 

i love the shisedo ones...but i'm a cheapskate with makeup removing wipes!!

Every month is a big empties month for you.  You're the most groomed person on BT (I know it).

I am not sure which I find more comical.  Just say no or no just no.  As usual, thanks for the laugh.

hahaha!!!  thank the lord you can't see me right now!!! i would kill that myth!!!! its a combo of using things, being generous with what i use, and in the case of some things sharing with my son - devacurl was a 2 person journey!

You've taken it upon yourself to keep Devacurl solvent. 🙂

haha!! not really!! those big bottles lasted me more than 9 months!!! the shampoo i have in that size is still going strong!  but i am a devacurl addict

Loves

alterna shampoo and conditioner

sephora perfection mist airbrush foundation

vichy capital soleil sunscreen (this is my favourite full body sunscreen)

shiseido ultimate sun protection cream. - nice for the face but leaves a white cast 

lemon strip flash peel-  I loved this!  I still have multiple peels to go through but it's being considered for purchase

sugar lip balm- I have tons of these.  

Mac cremesheenboy bait- super awesome buttery and a staple colour

l'oreal telescopic lash mascara- I really enjoyed this tube.  I probably won't repurchase but it was a decent mascara for the money. image.jpg

Loving your empties! 

I really want to try Alterna shampoos/cond.

I also looooove lemon peel! It's magic in a little pot!

Anonymous Insider

You must have skin strong like bull, I was too wussy for Lemon Strip.

I think I have high pain tolerance because my girlfriend freaked out when we did a spa night together and ran and took it off.  It burns for a minute and then I numb right up.  I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that but I love the results!  Super soft skin! 

my skin yelled at me for days with the lemon strip!

Too bad about the Shiseido. I'm pretty pale, so I actually like that the white cast evens out my redness a bit. And I'm intrigued by the lemon strip flash peel.

It looks as though you should try a sample first judging by the consensus.  Maybe I sorta like pain. 

Haha, thanks for the warning. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I've had the same issue with the Shiseido sunscreen ...

1 Reply
testing