Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

The Porefessional I'm kind of mixed on- while I like the smoothing effect it has on my skin/pores, I feel it makes liquid foundation easier to slide/transfer off my skin. Haven't tried it with my powder foundation oddly enough.

The Philosophy I really liked! Nice smooth texture, pleasant smell and definitely helps with acne.  I've got another tube of DDF's Salicylic Acid Treatment to use- I'm trying to figure out which of the two of these works better. DDF is definitely better price/oz but I'd be happy to repurchase the Philosophy if it works better Smiley Happy

You really get to work on making empties!

My little bundle looks so small lol.

How did you like the Suki? I have a small jar, but haven't tried it yet. Did you use it nightly, or more as a treatment a few times a week? 

I tend to exfoliate every other day regardless of the product I'm using- have had some bad experiences with my face getting angry! I really liked the Suki exfoliator! Was surprised by how long the little jar actually lasted, and it smelled great. What stops me from repurchasing, however is the fact that it exfoliates with sugar. Sugar has sharp edges and therefore can create micro-tears all over your face and making bacteria very happy to move on in. I stick with purchasing exfoliators with round particles (and definitely made sure to scrub with this product very gently).

thanks for the tip! I usually only buy smooth/round exfoliators, but I do have a sample jar, so I'll be sure to be extra gentle. 

Boo... the hubby threw away my shoe box full of empties. I have been saving for over a month already. And I am taking part in the Sample/Foil Packet challenge and now that I know how to properly upload photos on BT, I was so excited to post the photos! He said it looked like trash and it was just sitting on the floor so he threw it all away.

You would think I was growing a second head when I was trying to explain things to him. "Yes, honey, all of it was empty, but I was going to take a photo of all of it and put it online, and THEN I was going to throw it away. Technically it would be trash, but not yet because I wanted to show off what all I used lately..."

Lol- he was like you girls take photos of trash to put online??? Men... they just don't get it!

Hahahaha I hide mine underneath the sink where all the cleaning supplies are Smiley Tongue

My brother never checks down there ^_^

While we were still settling into our new home, my boyfriend decided to go through MY pile & start throwing things out. Some of those "things" were GWP tote bags that I use for odd & ends. When I questions him, his simple response was "how many tote bags do you need?" Obviously a lot LOL! 

I would cry if the hubs threw away tote bags and GWP bags. I save each and every single one of them. And yes, I do have a million, but they are all cute and remind me of the purchase that I made to get it. How many tote bags do I need? ALL OF THEM! They need to know not to question us!

Oh- BTW- you were in the middle of building your own vanity. Is it done yet? I am sure a lot of people (ie... mainly me) are curious about it.

I ended up getting the PB Teen Lilac Vanity. 5 drawers... but it seems like the drawers seemed bigger online! At least all of my makeup is in one place. The samples, extra skincare, tote bags, nail polish all still are living in the linen closet. Ahhh... the life of a beauty addict!

I did finish building it. I'll have to remember to post pictures later. 

I like the Lilac Vanity, but in the pictures the drawers did look a little small. I wanted the Chelsea, which doesn't look like it hold a lot. :/ I like my temporary fix for now & I'll just keep searching for the one 

ROFL!! I love your hubby's comment about putting photos of trash online.  That is hilarious.  ;-)

Why is it so hard for men to understand that we want to show off our trash? Geez!!!

Highlighted

This makes me sad Smiley Sad

Have you tried the Bon Bon ones?

Noo, what's that?

Did you lick them clean!!! lol

Haha pretty much! They feel soo good on my lips it makes me sad to waste them (even though I have at least one backup each) :X 
NurseCupcake: My favorite is Coco Noir

Which one is your favorite? I haven't tried any of these! I can't decide on which one to start with. 

Dang! I've only swiped the one  I have once LOL

another pretty good month!! i was happy to get these babies out of my space!!!

full size 

repurchase:

• deva curl no poo
  • deva curl ultra defining gel
  • deva curl set it free
  • glysomed foot balm
  • glysomed hand cream
  • perricone md face finishing moisturizer
  • sephora instant nail polish remover
  • ponds makeup removing towelettes - vitamin E, chamomile & green tea

like but not in a hurry to repurchase

• deva curl b'leave-in
  • deva curl frizz free volumizing foam
  • vaseline clinical therapy body lotion
  • olay foaming face wash

no thanks

• neutrogena daily cleanser - used on my face once then became a hand soap
  • elf - eyeshadow primer
  • too faced better than false lashes - great if you enjoy dust bunnies in your eye balls!

deluxe samples

would purchase

• algenist overnight restorative cream
  • tarte maricuja c-brightener eye treatment
  • lancome hypnostar
  • caudalie makeup remover

no thanks

• lancome genifique
  • nude progenius treatment oil
  • diane lai rejuvenate
  • benefit stay don't stray
  • too faced primed and poreless primer
  • murad rapid collagen infusion
  • nars pro light optimizing primer

foils

would purchase

• algenist anti aging repairing oil
  • tarte dollface blush
  • dior skin boosting serum
  • dr. brant transforming pearl serum
  • dior sorbet eye cream

meh

• fab ultra repair cream
  • derma dr - liquid red light eye lift lotion
  • burt bees brightening dark spot corrector
  • glam glow eye treatment
  • peter thomas roth laser free resurfacer
  • givenchy mister light
  • sephora super supreme body butter

no thanks

• good genes treatment
  • benefit fakeup

Nice, sparkle! I always love seeing your posts Smiley Happy

i'm trying so hard to use without starting 12 new products!! 1 or 2 at a time!!! it hurts sometimes!

you are so organized! Mine just looks like a jumbled mess! I'm actually running out of foil packets and deluxe samples! Guess it's time to move on to the full size stuff and start clearing some space!

I need to stop placing orders so that I CAN run out of packets and deluxe samples!! I have a never ending supply, I swear Smiley Very Happy

i love when you say organized!  my fam calls is obsessive compulsive!!!  i seem to find foils in places i didn't know foils could be!!

6 Replies