Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Best natural concelear for lighter skin tones?

Hey guys! Just wondering if you guys have any recommendations for natural kinda low coverage concelear for my light skin tone? 😚

Re: Best natural concelear for lighter skin tones?

I usually use the concealers by Sephora Collection and they work well for me. They are also affordable and give a natural look. 

However I have seen alot of people use the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer by NARS.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Vanilla is one of my favorites!

I love this for my super fair complexion but not too heavy coverage, #HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Buildable Coverage Crease Proof Concealer Cotton Candy 2.3 Beige 

That was the colour for me, but I got an amazing Employee in store to help shade match me. 

I hope you find a good product @helyyyyyyy 

definitely recommend Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid it’s too perfect and gives you that clean girl skin look with minimal but buildable coverage this concealer is always a repurchase!! 

@helyyyyyyy I think tarte Shape Tape™ Concealer is the best concealer. And it has a wide color rang.

@helyyyyyyy  for lighter coverage, I’d recommend the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Bright Fix Eye Brightener Concealer If you are looking for something drugstore to start you off though I highly recommend the Maybelline fit me concealer, I’ve used it for years and it’s still one of my favorites! 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing