From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Best natural concelear for lighter skin tones?

Hey guys! Just wondering if you guys have any recommendations for natural kinda low coverage concelear for my light skin tone? 😚

Re: Best natural concelear for lighter skin tones?

I usually use the concealers by Sephora Collection and they work well for me. They are also affordable and give a natural look. 

However I have seen alot of people use the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer by NARS.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Vanilla is one of my favorites!

I love this for my super fair complexion but not too heavy coverage, #HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Buildable Coverage Crease Proof Concealer Cotton Candy 2.3 Beige 

That was the colour for me, but I got an amazing Employee in store to help shade match me. 

I hope you find a good product @helyyyyyyy 

definitely recommend Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid it’s too perfect and gives you that clean girl skin look with minimal but buildable coverage this concealer is always a repurchase!! 

@helyyyyyyy I think tarte Shape Tape™ Concealer is the best concealer. And it has a wide color rang.

@helyyyyyyy  for lighter coverage, I’d recommend the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Bright Fix Eye Brightener Concealer If you are looking for something drugstore to start you off though I highly recommend the Maybelline fit me concealer, I’ve used it for years and it’s still one of my favorites! 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing