Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

I love those tiny lip stains for ants! I probably already have that one, though. Does anyone know what shade the lip stain in the VALENTINE promo is? Thanks!

Phew! Pink Tea is a great color, but one I already have. Thanks for the intel!

Premiercru just got cancelled from my order, this is the 2nd time this week that sephora is doing this, but i really do not have time for idiocy this year so 2 can play that game as well. All getting returned as soon as they get here....

I think when it comes to deluxe samples they should give...

I think when it comes to deluxe samples they should give you the option of canceling your order if you entered a specific promo code and it was accepted at the time of your order. like I never place an order without a promo code.
Anonymous Insider

They substitute samples but not promos.  Why, What's the difference?  Better than not getting anything if they did swap out a promo.  My friend is returning all her orders that are not correct too!  There is no other store so internally mixed up not knowing their inventory!

sometimes they don't even substitute my foil samples and none come with my order

I got mine out of the Salt Lake fulfillment center.

I got mine out of the Salt Lake fulfillment center.

yes the SLC center rocks!

yes the SLC center rocks!

Re: I got mine out of the Salt Lake fulfillment center.

SLC deserves a kudos thread in general 🎉

maybe it's an inventory issue at a warehouse Smiley Indifferent  I ordered it today and it's still listed on the shipping confirmation - hopefully it arrives.  I'm sorry this happened to you @mo5md - I know that's frustrating. 

caud.PNG

I placed the identical order today too.  Great minds think alike @ZombieMetroAnt for some reason the Sephora app is not letting me give hearts right now...

@sarahshter...I was persuaded by a lovely gal who posted on the "Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild" thread Heart

Spoiler
sarah.PNG

😱 @ZombieMetroAnt so far I'm really loving this and the nice subtle watermelon scent doesn't hurt either,  have you tried it yet?  

Mine arrives today @sarahshter!  And now I'm definitely looking forward to it....

Yeah , probably inventory issues in the warehouse that services my area. Hopefully you get yours🤞🏽!

Do you know which warehouse is near you? I was thinking of using the promo, but if it's going to get cancelled I'll rather not 😕 Thanks in advance 🙂

Sometimes the shipping origin depends on the items you ordered, but in general the MS warehouse seems to struggle the most with samples and promos in my experience.

I received an order this week that originated in SLC and for the first time in months I was sent 2 samples I had requested and 1 substitute. Generally my orders originate elsewhere and I get nothing or on rare occasions a foundation foil that is useless to me or perhaps a cologne. I think you are correct and certain warehouses do better than others.

I agree ~ the SLC warehouse is amazing

Thank you to @ohheyitscindyk and @fieldsofclover for keeping the codes coming. I think I got the codes and pictures all updated. There were some codes that I know people have said are OOS but there are still allowing me to add them when I test. So I left them in case any brave souls wanted to risk it. 

3,650 Replies
testing