Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

the same thing happened to me today I am sad : 😞 

Silken.pngPromo: SILKEN                        

It's 1oz, half the travel size. 

Untitled.png

I added the 3 new new promos and moved the 2 OOS to the bottom. Thanks Ladies! Picture updates coming later this week. 

MILKY

0.16 oz/5 ml

MILKY.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Vibmud and good2glow is out of stock 

Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

SMOOTHHAIR

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

I’m thinking the Sephora is starting the whole bait and switch or they are truly sucking with a combination of their web development / inventory. Placed an order specifically for the promotion code and it was in stock when I placed the order. Then 15 minutes later I got the cancellation for the promo code item (like many of you) and you can’t cancel your order cause “it’s already gone to fulfillment”. Amazing how they can’t cancel an order but they also can’t tell what they do or do not have in stock. Makes me wonder if they are just trying to boost sales by trying to get people with the various promo codes and then not honoring them at all. I plan on returning everything since that’s my only option - and that is a pain in the as$ which is what I’m betting they think

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

@lgilkison

i found out that if what you ordered is coming from a different fulfillment center then the fulfillment center that has remaining inventory of the chosen promo code that that’s when the promo gets canceled. I’ve called CS and they have sent out the promo separately.  Then the times when the promo has really been out of stock  CS has given me 200 points sometimes I’ve talked them into more if the promo was of a higher value. I have also many times had customer service credit me 100 points for sending incorrect samples. 

Sephora CS is one of the best I’ve experienced. Please call them or message them if you are upset and if you don’t feel they are offering you an acceptable alternative replacement then ask for more and they may just accommodate 

I am sure they realize they'll lose customers if they kee...

I am sure they realize they'll lose customers if they keep it up.

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Some promos are a lot more popular than others... their shopping cart doesn't "reserve" inventory the way some other systems do, so things absolutely can sell out before you've checked out. I've had items cancelled like that a couple times and it's always been when there was a "traffic jam" right as something was selling out so the inventory tracking gets hammered.

It's just part of the game... you can return your items unopened for a full refund if they're things you wouldn't have ordered without the promo.

Which promo code?

Which promo code?

You've got to LOOOOOVE Sephora (sarcasm) 🙄. Placed an order two days ago using the Caudalie PremiereCru promo ($50 value), and I received my order today... OF COURSE my Caudalie promo sample is missing from my order. Oh, and my item that I did order came damaged (the item box was punctured- not the shipment box). This is so infuriating how they are constantly messing up shipments. I called customer service and they are adding a measly 100 points to my order (points which I don't care for since their point system is terrible), and they are telling me they put in a request to resend me the sample because it is currently still showing as in stock, but it won't be guaranteed that they ship it out to me. They told me that I will know whether or not they are sending me the sample IF I receive an email in 5-8 business days. Meaning I may not even know if they are sending it to me. As much as I love receiving 2-day shipping with Sephora, I don't see myself shopping there moving forward. I have had way too many issues with missing items and damaged items in my shipments. I would much rather order from Ulta or Direct for the brands that aren't at Ulta. Ok, rant over. lol

that happened to me with the vibmud promo, they sent the...

that happened to me with the vibmud promo, they sent the request and it was oos next day😕😩

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

@natalyf I also made an order and used that promo code. I did receive mine (And the 3 samples I picked out) and it’s quite small. Maybe a week or two of daily use. I don’t think you’re missing out on anything. It’s not a sufficient amount of time to truly test out a skincare product anyway.

Customer Support doesn't check this area of the forums, but you should definitely post this to the support area or one of the pet peeves threads 👍

@fieldsofclover  Just so you know, they actually do check this thread.  If there is a promo code released ahead of when Sephora allows it, they will remove it and the poster will get a message informing the poster of the deletion.

I know because I've had that happen about three times. 🙂  For some reason, Ebates releases codes earlier than companies intend, even if they are legitimately planned codes.

Ebates breaks street dates? That's kinda wrong, no wonder they lurk in here 👁🙊

4143B02C-9D77-4761-AF52-8F1F651940E6.jpeg

Wow, I actually got a promo email about this the same day, not days later.Screenshot_20180202-101126.png

VALENTINE

Also 3x points on fragrance, through Valentine's Day

VALENTINE.jpg3xFragrance.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I am in love with this promo.

❤️

3,650 Replies
testing