Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

It's so hard for me to find this thread for some reason I have to click my internet history to get to it lol. Any suggestions?

Spoiler

Hmm.... You should be able to search for it in the conversations. I haven't had issues finding it. @kellymadison

Try bookmarking or saving the link to the OP? 

Spoiler

Apologies, I couldn't find the old "sample section" post. Diorshow pop top mascara sample is showing in the pick 3 section. I have received this in the past. Placed a teeny order for it, hope it is at my warehouse and it ships!

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 3.28.58 PM.png

Thank you I placed an order so that i can give it a try. Most of my wishlist items ate sold out because of the sale, so I couldn’t find much. 

@CC3616, try the Make Up Forever XLarge empty palette for...

@CC3616, try the Make Up Forever XLarge empty palette for $2. I love it just for storage. One post showed tweezers and some other things in it.

@howconnie Crossing my fingers that they ship for us! I love this mascara. My go to's for baby orders lately are Sephora lash craft mascara mini ($5), and jack black lip balms ($7.50). I can only own so many pencil sharpeners lol!! 

VIBSUPPLE  no longer works. It's out of stock. I made an order and now I'm getting nothing. 

What was in VIBSUPPLE??

A Le occataine kit - handcream, looked like body oil and something else. I'm really bummed.

I'm sorry that happened too you! Reach out to one of the...

I'm sorry that happened too you! Reach out to one of the Mods or CS. They will do their best to make it right. @shesarevolution

Re: I'm sorry that happened too you! Reach out to one of the...

@Lazybeautybeastwrote:
I'm sorry that happened too you! Reach out to one of the Mods or CS. They will do their best to make it right. @shesarevolution

Hey. I called the hotline, but apparently all that could be done was that I wait until it's in stock again - which I don't see happening; or go to my local store and see if they have it. I don't believe I got points for the whole hassle or anything. I'm upset bc I wanted to use it as a surprise for my mom.

theres a notation in my file, if that helps? 

Past all of that I hit VIB before thisbig sale and I've not gotten my welcome gift or anything.

im on top of hounding you guys, but I've worked retail and I do not want it to seem like I'm demanding. Its just literally in the past two months -

ive not gotten any samples period for 2 orders. The second one I complained about because there is zero reason why stock people can't just put whatever is available in the box.

ive had one rewards bizarre item never make it to my box. I went to the store closest to me and instead of getting an item similar to what I wanted my choices were really lousy and staff were not friendly nor concerned.

ive had multiple instances of my play box ship me broken items or things I flat out can't use. 

And then today, my first VIB sample is missing and I can't get another VIB sample, I'm just supposed to wait for you guys to get it together.

everyone I've talked to online dealing w all of this insanity has been great. It's when I actually make a call that I'm left dumbfounded. No offense to any of you who work and work hard, but Sephora is a mess and I just can't see myself ever getting that Le occataine set. 

Not a promo code, but in case anyone hasn't seen this 🙂

eGiftCardBonus.png

Website was shown this offer was no longer available when...

Website was shown this offer was no longer available when i checked yesterday. Contacted Sephora egift card hotline, was told the offer was available but their social media group said the offer was expired.

Re: Website was shown this offer was no longer available when...

Appears to still be available, if anyone is interested 🙂

Looks like this is a great deal. I’ve been trying all kinds of fragrance samples so this could help out with the purchase, it is like getting 19% off a $120 purchase.

HI everyone! I know we've talked about how when you requalify for VIB and you are Rouge, you get nothing. IS that also true if you are rouge and Requalify for ROUGE???? I requalified at my local SiJCP and they were like "Sorry, not sorry you get nothing." ?!?!?!?!?

Is this correct??? @KatieBT

YOU GET A MINI BRUSH..YOUR NOT MISSING ANYTHING..TO ME TH...

YOU GET A MINI BRUSH..YOUR NOT MISSING ANYTHING..TO ME THE BRUSH IS AN INSULT!

Hi, @mermadelove

Exactly what @KaitTheKatfish and @Lazybeautybeast said below! 

Congratulations on re-Rouging!   🙂

@tsavorite  I ended up returning and buying some new stuff at the "Big Sephora" and I was properly re-rouged!!!!! Yay!! I opted fr the clutch but now I kinda wish I'd opted for the brush. LOL!!!

@mermadelove,

The Rouge brush is really teeny!  The total length of the brush is 5 inches, and the visible wooden part is only 2 and 1/4 inches.  Perfect for your purse or travel.

I wish there was a way to also get the clutch, with points or something.  I would like to have that also.  I hope they offer the clutch next year too.  I want it all!  🙂

I also picked up the 250 point Reward notebook with felt tip pen, which is

5 and 1/2"  by 3 and 3/4 ".  It's thicker and heavier than it looks.

@tsavorite. I know, right?! I have having to pick! LOL!! I saw the notebook and pen in person It is really cute!!! Truth be told I have an over abundance of notepads ( and quite a collection of make up bags at this point!!!!) So I am not allowing myself to purchase any more— unless they are gifts!!!!!

3,650 Replies
testing