Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

And it's gone again as of 2:30 pm EST 😕

@itscarin  I see it now.  CORRECTION - it shows out of stock when you try to check out  errr

59090A91-DB39-4C56-99C3-35D779F6A047.png

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I had a feeling it would go FAST kinda wish I would have placed one more order for it need those travel sizes big time!

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I was just able to place an order with it, @sarahshter. Cross my fingers that it’ll ship@!

The DE set- The description says .15 ounce each, the photo of the box shows .16 ounce and the photo of the bottles shows .17 ounce. I wonder which it is?

It's 5mL, which is 0.16907 oz. Just differences in rounding (and maybe a typo from Sephora in the description)

@orangeya

SLEEP 

SLEEP.jpg

SLEEPChoices.jpgSLEEPChoices2.jpg

Values

Drunk Elephant: $12.58 & $5.23

Fresh: $6.90

Kiehl's: $6.18

Murad: $11.90

Glow Recipe: $5.63

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I'd been waiting for a good promo to come out before I pl...

I'd been waiting for a good promo to come out before I placed an order.... now I'm looking around to see if there's other stuff I should order backups for so I can place another order or 3 haha.

The avocado and DE got me too! But, I had some galentine shopping to do so win-win! 

They got me with drunk elephant!  

I've been waiting for an awesome promo, I'm excited to try DRUNK ELEPHANT - A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream and the GLOW RECIPE - Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask

@itsfi The DE retinol is up, so funny we were just talking about this becoming a promo! 💖 

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Well I caved and made a purchase. It wasn’t until I was packing last night that I realized I had no Retinol in a travel size so that was my rationalization, lol.

Yay I have been waiting for a sample of the glow receipe avacado sleep mask since t came out! 

KAYALI  and IPLSERUM has expired 😞

PEPTIDIN

0.17 oz/5 ml

$6.04 value

PEPTIDIN.png

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I've tried these both and if you get to choose I recommen...

I've tried these both and if you get to choose I recommend going with the blue serum, the pink one has a high amount of denatured alcohol in it. just an FYI.

Everytime I see these I think of the Clinique PEP Start range - anybody else?

Yes @CheerMomma !  That's what I thought it was until I read the email from Sephora.  It's so confusing! 

Active Promo Codes #19

I just saw this on Trendmood's Instagram. This is really exciting! I wonder what codes we will be able to combine. Does anyone know anything more about this?

@Jjlm1991 You can find the full thread here https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Announcement-Combining-Promotions-on-Sephora-com/m-p/4...

but it it wasn’t working for me this morning so 🤷🏻‍♀️? IT glitches?

Thanks!

3,650 Replies
testing