Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

There's a mystery option? How do I find that? 

@shesarevolution I didn’t know either! Based on what everyone says, it seems that there’s a third mystery online only option. This year for rouge was the addition of the 250 points instead of bday gift, so I guess we’ll have to wait to see if they still include a third online option!

Points too! 

Looks like Drunk Elephant for me. And I will have to add it to my project pan. 🙂 Thanks for the preview @ohheyitscindyk

Thanks for sharing! I don’t support Kat Von D so I’ll either grab the drunk elephant or the points! I do really like that DE moisturizer ! 

Same, looks like the decision is made for me.  Love this skincare set much more than glamglow, the DE cleanser is also fantastic! Or I might just redeem for points instead @Kim888

@ohheyitscindyk Thank you for sharing!

Woohoo!! DE for me, hopefully those products work for me since their other actives made me break out! Wont do KVD because shes out of my interests now. 

@sabrinas I'm going for the DE as well, hope it doesn't break me out!

Thank you @ohheyitscindyk! I was wondering when this would leak. Wondering what the online option will be, that’s cool they do that.

@eshoe 🤔 There's a different online option?! I never knew! 

@GG84 in beautydealsbff’s comment in that screenshot she mentions that they usually add an online option. It seems to me they did that this year...

@eshoe  I ordered the Bite Beauty set online for my birthday gift this year.  It was another good one!

https://www.sephora.com/product/birthday-gift-bite-lip-set-P428481

I did too, @Ispend2much6! I’ve been following the 100 Days of Lipstick challenge and it seemed like everyone had Chai on at one point or another, and it looked great. I finally looked at my mini and no wonder, that’s one of the shades included. It’s a very flattering color!

@eshoe LOL yeah, after seeing it in the lipstick challenge thread, I remembered it was the B'dy reward and I dug it out.

I really need to organize so everything is in one place. It's just too scattered after the move and the issues I was dealing with. I thought I had just 2 lipsticks and I have approx 20 😐 I probably should join the lip challenge as well. It's more doable than shadow. Even if I don't find time in the morning, can be done in the car or restroom at work 🙂 LOL

@eshoe  It's kind of like 1995, or in the same shade family.  I felt the same way about Jicama.  Never thought it would be so flattering.

Oh yeah, @Ispend2much6, the shade I keep calling 1993 😆

@eshoe @GG84 Yeah, this year was the Bumble and Bumble set. I'm interested to see if there's a third product option this year or if they'll just go with 2 plus the points option. 

@quspork Oh yes, points! I may take the points. I need to rebuild my points empire after cashing in 10k. 

Well...If I read it instead of just looking at the pictures lol @eshoegiphy-3.gif

Pretty pictures are so distracting aren’t they @GG84😂 That and packaging!

3 Replies
testing