Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@eshoe @GG84 Yeah, this year was the Bumble and Bumble set. I'm interested to see if there's a third product option this year or if they'll just go with 2 plus the points option. 

@quspork Oh yes, points! I may take the points. I need to rebuild my points empire after cashing in 10k. 

Well...If I read it instead of just looking at the pictures lol @eshoegiphy-3.gif

Pretty pictures are so distracting aren’t they @GG84😂 That and packaging!

Thanks so much @ohheyitscindyk!!!! Looks good! Weren't you looking for this @GG84????

@veronika23 Not me there was a poster in BIC wondering and I tagged you cause you know all 😋 Drunk Elephant is going to be the popular choice I think! 

@GG84  oh yeah now I remember... hahhaha not all... some.  I agree. I think the DE will be very popular too!

Found the post!

@sue94  See above for the 2019 Sephora bday gift.

Active Promo Codes #19

I tried to post a pic from my phone, but it's jpg 😖 But, here is the text: Extra 20% off Sale Items - Take an extra 20% off the sale items you've been eyeing! Beauty inider members Use code TWENTYOFF

MERRY16

Day 16

9 ml

$12.24 value

MERRY16Day16.jpg

Yay! I've placed my orders. 😄 I'm pleasantly surprised that the spend amount is only $25 compared to $45 .. 🙂

@donnaincaShhhh, they'll hear you 😂

Active Promo Codes #19

Ok, I've had my cart filled for a week just waiting for day 16. 🤞

me three!!

me three!!

@fieldsofclover Same here hahaha!

VIBBRIGHT , READYTOJET is expired

MERRY16/PICKTHREE

Day 15

MERRY16_PICKTHREE.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 5.57.35 AM.png

is there a code for VIB now that it's Dec. 21st? 😁😁 Doe...

is there a code for VIB now that it's Dec. 21st? 😁😁 Does anyone know? I stayed up to hopefully find it! Thanks in advance!! 💋

I just found this: Extra 20% off Sale Items - Take an ext...

I just found this: Extra 20% off Sale Items - Take an extra 20% off the sale items you've been eyeing! Beauty inider members Use code TWENTYOFF

I'm really glad I decided not to purchase anything yesterday... I grabbed the Give Me More Lip set for $37.60... The fact it comes with a full sized CT lipstick which goes for $34 anyway... I was like "Okay I have to."

@alexasteph it’s such a good set! I picked it up on sale, added an item to bring me exactly to $75 and used the spend 75, get 25 off😂. Definitely worth it.

1 Reply
testing