Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

You are welcome @itscarin! Wish we had items from your sale section... on sale in the US, full price in Canada...

@itscarin I’m waiting on the weekly wow preview later today to see if I should set an alarm and double up the weekly wow promo with the 20% 😂 or I might pick up the double sided Z-palette that’s back in the sale section. I think it may help with my panning challenges to put all powders or shadows I wanna finish together 🤔

If there is something you already wanted on the Sale, I would get it now. @itscarin@cianni  I had 2 brushes  in my cart and it's only been 8 hrs since the sale started and they are out of stock and no longer even a product id to search 😞

I remember last year this 20% off the sale items happened 26th Dec onwards. They did it too early this year. It feels like so many 20% jammed together in last 2-3 months. Not complaining though, it is a good thing *happy dance*

@naturalooks15 I think they're giving us first crack at that post-xmas sale.  I think I spend about $200 at Sephora during the first 3 quarters, and then I'll hit $1000+ in the 4th quarter.    

MERRY16/TWOFORYOU

Day 14

MERRY16_TWOFORYOUDay14.jpg

And 3x points on fragrance through the 24th.

3xFragrance.jpg

MERRY16

Day 13

0.1 oz/3 g

$8.33 value

MERRY16Day13.jpg

MERRY16

Day 12

0.84 oz/25 ml

$4.65 value

MERRY16Day12.jpg

MERRY16/TWOFORYOU

Day 11

MERRY16_TWOFORYOUDay11.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 5.50.47 AM.png9M87HCF58G

Edit: generic code anyone can use (vib and rouge only I believe) and one time use. I used this on my account already.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

So nice of you to share that! It worked, Sephora just got another decent order from me :)))

Bahh 😩 I should have ordered y’day when the code was working. I wanted to think about it some more, add/remove products and didn’t place the order and now the code is not working 

@SportyGirly125 saw your post below and editing to add that I called Sephora and the agent was very helpful and placed the order with 20% when I told him that the code was working for me y’day but doesn’t seem to be working today. Try calling if you really want something. It will depend on the agent you get but my recent experience has been very good unlike prior years. 

@naturalooks15 That was very nice of them. Thanks for letting me know. 

This code sure doesn't work for me.  I get the error message that others got below.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

thank you 🙏🏼

@itscarin Can you please screenshot the email with the code on it? I’d like to use it in store for the hourglass unlocked ☺️

@jominguez I am following up to this question and @sporty...

@jominguez I am following up to this question and @sportygirl125 @SugarFungus I'm adding to the condo from the notification thread: I didn't receive this email. I found the promo on another board and reposted here. I'm never the first to post anything so I got really excited when I saw this! lol I shopped every blessed 20% off sale from October to present, and I spent the $25 off $75. (I wasn't going to out of principle but then I realized I already bought the Sephora favorites deluxe perfume sampler which was exactly $75 so I figured I'd return and repurchase.) This coupon code still worked for me. @SugarFungus sorry it didn't work for you. what was the error message you received when you entered it?

Re: @jominguez I am following up to this question and @sporty...

@itscarin this is the error code I get 🤷🏽‍♀️ Must be a sign haha. 1620D5B7-9761-4A47-96C2-A60A9AC74923.png

@cianni @itscarin That’s the same error I got too. I screenshot it again.

2BCAA561-535E-4EE0-8DEC-9880ADA6DD4B.png

It worked for me! Rouge member here. Thank you so much!

@cianni @Ispend2much6 Sorry it didn't work for you.  I'm not sure how they determined who it worked for.  It shouldn't have worked for me since I shopped every single time they had a 20% off sale and I used the $25 coupon.  

Can someone chime in if they did NOT receive the email and it is working for them after 9:40 am EST on Sunday?

I'm wondering if they closed this coupon for everyone or if it's just certain accounts can't use it.

testing